Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Dead Redemption 2 - Your thoughts?
Just reading the Amazon reviews I wouldn't rush to get it, it's clearly got some critics. I enjoyed the first one but didn't pay much.
[-] The following 1 user Likes farfus's post:
  • frostface
(11-08-2018, 09:29 PM)farfus Wrote: Just reading the Amazon reviews I wouldn't rush to get it, it's clearly got some critics. I enjoyed the first one but didn't pay much.

The first game was excellent.
Feel free to add me on psn: frost-facechilla
Follow me on Twitter: @thebadbearddude

[Image: frost-facechilla.png]
Hey frosty I see your playing witcher 3 and I see it's widely considered one of the top ps4 games. What say ye? It will probably be my next game.
(11-10-2018, 01:32 PM)farfus Wrote: Hey frosty I see your playing witcher 3 and I see it's widely considered one of the top ps4 games. What say ye? It will probably be my next game.

Hey Farfus , there's a really great game there in The Witcher 3, it's just another one I can't get into though. I know a lot of people who play it and love it. I've even enjoyed some of my time playing it and with it being out a few years you're bound to get a good deal. It will be well worth your time and money. For me, the reason I can't get into it is mostly finding that time. Also I'm just not very good playing it. I feel like I've a lot of hours in the game yet I've hardly progressed my character at all. I've tried sticking to the main quests as they give the most XP but I'm just getting no where. I never felt it was the games fault though. The game has improved a lot since it first came out. Most of your time will be spent making potions to take on different creatures and improvements have been made in the inventory to help keep track of the different ingredients for the different potions. The combat is also quite good. You can't just go into the game spamming the attack buttons, you have to get the timing right. And you also have these magic signs you can use in combat that have varying affects depending on who or what you're up against. It's a good looking game and if you have a HDR enabled TV, it now supports that too as of about 9 months ago on PS4.

I really enjoyed the original Witcher on PC so this will be a natural. Will be a while but probably another month and I will be ready. The game now comes complete with all the dlc, etc, so will be good.
(11-10-2018, 08:24 PM)farfus Wrote: I really enjoyed the original Witcher on PC so this will be a natural. Will be a while but probably another month and I will be ready. The game now comes complete with all the dlc, etc, so will be good.

That's what's great about single player only games. They're timeless. The Witcher 3 is a gorgeous looking game and the mechanics are solid and not dated in any way. And now you can get the whole game with all the DLC's dirt cheap.

Among the rumors for ps5 is a enhanced version of rdr2 which for me would be a even better time to check out the game!  I'm looking forward to Sekiro coming in March, a game from the soulsborne creators.
(11-11-2018, 01:43 PM)farfus Wrote: Among the rumors for ps5 is a enhanced version of rdr2 which for me would be a even better time to check out the game!  I'm looking forward to Sekiro coming in March, a game from the soulsborne creators.

I'm looking forward to Sekiro too. Big Souls fan here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dead Space Boss Fight Video...Gruesome!!! Kilik 7 1,892 09-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Superjew
  FF7 coming to 360? Fair/Unfair. Betrayal/Hate. What emotions/thoughts about this? Chimeran92 26 3,200 08-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Zapix
  Your thoughts on E3? Superjew 36 3,698 07-24-2008, 02:39 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Thoughts on Mafia? Voice 7 1,030 03-30-2004, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Voice
  Red Dead Revolver!! Voice 4 893 02-23-2004, 11:07 AM
Last Post: PlaystationFan
  Rockstar has take over production of Red Dead Revolver! PlaystationFan 9 1,143 12-22-2003, 06:20 PM
Last Post: svosen
  Dead or Alive movie Ryan H. 15 1,811 04-09-2003, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Barret Wallace
  Final Fantasy VIII - My Thoughts The Benny (Macho) 52 5,765 03-12-2003, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Ryan H.
  are 2D fighting games dead? dillonthebunny 0 1,498 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  my thoughts of Devil May Cry 2 so far. Voice 0 2,002 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: