Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi!
>_<
Hello everyone!

----------------
Matthew Stensrud
Executive-Editor
i love it already. am i still gonna be a mod?
Yeah, don't worry about it. Let me just everything set.
Hopefully everyone will return.
[Image: other.jpg]

\"In Virginia, police are looking for a stripper who stabbed a man for telling her she was too fat to strip. Police warn that the woman is armed and extremely fat.\" - Norm MacDonald
its so fast! hmm...need to start some threads.
[Image: lighedshirt.gif]
Hehehe... Nice forum Arnold. Way to go!!!
------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: fg_sig.jpg]
------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler"
- Albert Einstein

Yo dudes. If my sig looks weird then it's because I copy & pasted it from another forum, and it might need some more tweaking. This forum's looking cool though, it's nice to have another vBulletin board to post on.

Are we going to have custom avatar's on here once everything's set up?
ATTENTION - Unless otherwise specified, all opinions stated in the above post should be interpreted as the personal opinions of The Benny (Macho) and not objective fact, even when said opinions are inarguably superior to all other opinions in the thread.

[Image: uc.png]
Stm | XB | PS | WP | FB
Groovy. Custom titles would be another cool feature. By the way, in case you're not aware the time seems to be an hour out at the moment. I've had to tell the forum that I live in Azores or the Cape Verde Islands to get the right time, and I don't actually know where they are Big Grin

I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining, because I'm not, I'm just pointing out some things. I think these forums are looking very cool indeed, can't wait for some real conversation to start..
ATTENTION - Unless otherwise specified, all opinions stated in the above post should be interpreted as the personal opinions of The Benny (Macho) and not objective fact, even when said opinions are inarguably superior to all other opinions in the thread.

[Image: uc.png]
Stm | XB | PS | WP | FB