Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi!
gotta love the speed- at the old forum i was keeping a 2nd browser window open to surf the web while waiting for each page to load-
the new forums are "the cats ass".
[Image: lighedshirt.gif]
Although it took the other forum collapsing to bring this baby, this format will bring back some who were actually turned off some by the problems they were having with the old one. Though i didnt have problems that much, some did. This baby will fix all that junk... Most forums use VBulletin nowadays...
It's blazing fast!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Smilies are terrible though. Sad
Yeah they are the basic, generic smilies. Im sure that will be changing soon, enough. Good to have ya back, burns...
I really wish i could find the quote's when arnold said they would never have a board like this...

guess anyone can change their mind Big Grin
Lookin supa fly!!! I am diggin it.
Where there are no rules or boundries, there I play.
Quote:Mav Shaw:
I really wish i could find the quote's when arnold said they would never have a board like this...

I couldn't think of a time when Snake said he would never use vBulletin but I did remember this comment:

Quote:Shoshock12 said here:
I can tell you for an absolute certainty that we'll not be using vB or PHP

Never say never, Shock Big Grin
ATTENTION - Unless otherwise specified, all opinions stated in the above post should be interpreted as the personal opinions of The Benny (Macho) and not objective fact, even when said opinions are inarguably superior to all other opinions in the thread.

[Image: uc.png]
Stm | XB | PS | WP | FB
Very amazing forum Arnold...new options, less traffic. It's going to be a good start.
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]
Woo!