Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi!
Confusedpam: has always been a favorite!!!
nice shirt Wrote::wt:

or something...

[Image: funny_01.jpg][Image: funny-pictures363.jpg]

you got exactly what you asked for shirt. You happy now...those poor animals. Sad
(Quote from Men In Black)
Edwards
: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.
Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
ahahahaha they fried his brother!!
[Image: lighedshirt.gif]
Well, I'm MUCH older than this thread, so I guess I'll fit right in here, LOL
And I love Spam.
.......er..........the "Hormel" kind, that is!
[Image: biggums.jpg]

Ahhh, it's the return of the Baseheads from 2003!!! Jesus what was I doin in 2003? School! A tough time for gaming college was. A tough time indeed.
[SIZE=2]"Vox audita perit, litera scripta manet[/SIZE][SIZE=2]."

[SIZE=1]"The spoken word perishes, the written word remains."
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[Image: card.png]

[URL="http://TheSyndrome.8k.com"]
[/URL]
In 2003 I was 13, awesome.
Superjew Wrote:In 2003 I was 13, awesome.

Don't worry, bro. You keep playin' your cards right, and The World Ends & I will take you to Vegas in 2012. Damn... Vegas in 2012. Sounds like a Sci-Fi B movie title. But I digress...

Whaddya say, TWE, are you up for a road trip? 'Cause I haven't been to Vegas since they kicked the Mob out and turned the place into Disneyland for grownups. Back in the day it was--how do I say it--grittier.:rox:
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. George Bernard Shaw
opsdaddy Wrote:Don't worry, bro. You keep playin' your cards right, and The World Ends & I will take you to Vegas in 2012. Damn... Vegas in 2012. Sounds like a Sci-Fi B movie title. But I digress...

Whaddya say, TWE, are you up for a road trip? 'Cause I haven't been to Vegas since they kicked the Mob out and turned the place into Disneyland for grownups. Back in the day it was--how do I say it--grittier.:rox:

I'm always down, Vegas is my bitch, I stink at cards but I have the luck elsewhere. When I was waiting for the House of Blues to crack open I dumped 3-4 pennies in a penny slot and won a hundred bucks. It was nuts. :rox: Bring Superjew along to see a real titty show, not the junk we get locally.
[SIZE=2]"Vox audita perit, litera scripta manet[/SIZE][SIZE=2]."

[SIZE=1]"The spoken word perishes, the written word remains."
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[Image: card.png]

[URL="http://TheSyndrome.8k.com"]
[/URL]