Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arnolds Reviews!!!
Yeah Arnolds reviews are the shiz, without a doubt. If he says Star Ocean IV is the hizzy i believe him...
dillonthebunny Wrote:omg shak, this is like exactly 6 years to the day old!

It was in the related threads window . And you didn't send me an invite for the Killzone clan .:mad:
yes I did.. its waiting for you! yourself and four others havent confirmed in KZ2 yet.

go to KZ, go online, look at messages and then confirm!

...would I ever forget you Smile

ps.. any problems let me know!
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Wow. Reeeaaaaaally old thread! LOL

Arnold's still the man, though. Wink
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
Holy crap, this IS old.
Hmm, maybe we should go ahead and resurrect the oldest thread on the board (I think that's the one), then nobody can ever bring up an older one again.
Well, for myself, I put 99% of my trust all the PSXtreme reviewers..... Arnold, Ben, & John, and most of the commentors here too
@Lazer,
Damn that little spider looking bug running around your comments, it's kewl, but my eyes keep focusing on it.
So I just wanna keep smacking the sh*t out of my screen, LMFAO

(BTW, @thanks Arnold for the correction below, I didn't notice my mistake)
Biker, that's not my sig you're looking at. That's Lazer's.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

You know Ben, I've been looking at that tag line on the bottom of your posts while I'm reading..and it made me laugh. But then I got thinking about it, and now I'm not sure what to think...Did you purposely put that tag line in a Forum where everyone has something to say? Kind of leaves it to us to decide between Wise men and fools doesn't it?

I know some days it's hard to tell...lol Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSXExtreme Reviews! PlaystationFan 20 1,265 12-18-2003, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Ryan H.
  Fresh MC2 Reviews!!! jumbo 5 667 04-09-2003, 07:03 PM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  What games do you like that got bad reviews? PlaystationFan 0 910 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PSX Exteme Reviews Matthew S. 0 834 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  You have read the proper reviews... get2sammyb 0 447 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PSP Reviews Aaron T. (EIC) 0 1,903 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  We're looking for reviews Aaron T. (EIC) 0 2,264 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  More reviews and FAQ for games needed. Russell Burrows 0 465 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PSP Launch Reviews (Updated 3/30/2005) Aaron T. (EIC) 0 828 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  NHL 06 and Burnout Revenge Reviews Posted Aaron T. (EIC) 0 455 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: