Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long have you been single?
2 months here...and I'm hating every second of it. For the first 2-3 weeks it felt great; "FREEDOM", I said to myself. I'm still feeling fine, though a bit off balance. I need a woman, godammit!

(Ahem...btw, the relationship lasted for nearly a year -- around 11 months or so). Women...:mad: :W: :STFU: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :yawn: :yawn:

Sad
21 years. thank you, hold the applause.
[Image: lighedshirt.gif]
Being single is kind of a good thing in a way. Can't really get in trouble for checking another girl out, or getting someone's number. Don't have to be committed, or say elephant to your girl when you are around your friends and she's across the room or far away (when you say elephant slow or you lips look like they are saying I love you some how. Maybe that's what the other person want to see. :\ )

Me I've been going on uh.... I forgot :confused:. More than 5 months I think.
How old are you shirt. I don't need a girl because like i've for example Arnold break ups are hard. So i don't need tthat depression especially with me taking me SAT's end of this year.
------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: fg_sig.jpg]
------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler"
- Albert Einstein

Well guys i'm an exception. Ive been engaged for 4 years. I met the perfect girl. She loves games, she loves going to the movies, she loves to play paintball(which i love), and best of all she likes all of the bands i like. So i'm extremely happy.
<b>I have nothing to show!!!</b>
Quote:Originally posted by Ploid 1.0
Being single is kind of a good thing in a way. Can't really get in trouble for checking another girl out, or getting someone's number. Don't have to be committed, or say elephant to your girl when you are around your friends and she's across the room or far away (when you say elephant slow or you lips look like they are saying I love you some how. Maybe that's what the other person want to see. :\ )

Me I've been going on uh.... I forgot :confused:. More than 5 months I think.

Shame that you had to leave your girl back at your old College. What state was that again? I can't even remember.
Quote:Originally posted by PlaystationFan
Well guys i'm an exception. Ive been engaged for 4 years. I met the perfect girl. She loves games, she loves going to the movies, she loves to play paintball(which i love), and best of all she likes all of the bands i like. So i'm extremely happy.

You have my envy. I need to find someone like that.
(Takes out wallet. looks at picture) Texas *sigh.

Yeah, break ups are hard. Real hard >_<

Edit:
My girl liked games too Sad. This thread is evil. Stop it!
I was thinking Texas, but I thought I was confusing it with something else.
All i can say is, everything happens for a reason. Good or Bad, thats the part that sucks.
<b>I have nothing to show!!!</b>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Havent been to a concert in a long time... nice shirt 25 2,851 09-24-2008, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Norrec
  How long was i gone Ziggman2g 4 2,131 09-16-2007, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Ziggman2g
  Long time lucky_one 2 2,124 05-29-2007, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  I'm so loving the new Strokes single. Arnold K. (Admin) 13 614 04-21-2004, 09:51 PM
Last Post: lue
  WHAT?!?! This is the best news I've heard in a long time!! (Muse related...) sabbas 15 931 03-30-2004, 02:51 AM
Last Post: lue
  My SHO is DEAD. Long live the SHO Ryan H. 3 471 12-30-2003, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Stanley
  Long time no speak Ryan H. 17 849 12-22-2003, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Ryan H.
  This is just about the funniest most entertaining thing I have seen in a long time. Voice 6 579 12-20-2003, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Omega_Destroyer
  New Incubus Single For You Cowboy22! PlaystationFan 11 848 12-19-2003, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Cowboy22
  A Perfect Circle releases new single. MP3 inside. Arnold K. (Admin) 6 510 07-28-2003, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Eminem