Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Console Gaming VS. Computer Gaming!! On On-Going Debate!!
pc gaming........is 100 times better its more easy then console's in cheats to even aiming with the mouse in killing
MY BLOG IS ONLY FOR PPL WHO LIKE THE NEW PS3....SO IF U LIK THE PS3.........plz visit my blog WWW.ARMANSWORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM...:hail:
wow.. i never thought you would utter those words.. that you like the PC over the PS3.... :eek:

fair play.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Can't recall what I said before but it's definitely console gaming due to ease of use.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
nop i prefer ps because i am used to it...but its alot more easyier than console..still i had fckin bad luck with the ps2
MY BLOG IS ONLY FOR PPL WHO LIKE THE NEW PS3....SO IF U LIK THE PS3.........plz visit my blog WWW.ARMANSWORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM...:hail:
:nosense:

erm..... lol.

ok, if i jumble up some words.. replace some letters with other letters ive found on the floor here... ahhh, i get what youre saying.

basically you love the PC an HATE the PS3?

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

I love consoles, I always have since I started out on the good old PS1 with Crash Bandicoot, the original. However lately I've sorta made a transfer onto PC, playing Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast which is, in my opinion one of the best PC FPS online games you can have.

I guess PC is easier as they are that much more upgradable, sure PS3 is getting all these firmware updates and new content but you do have to buy a new console every 5 years, whereas with a PC its a new graphics card and GPU every so often.

A lot of the time it depends what you are playing, an FPS is sooo much easier with a mouse for aiming, gamepads just can't give you the sort of instant accuracy you need, but then for games like DMC3 and I guess the upcoming DMC4 a gamepad is the way, hitting combos on gamepads is a lot easier than keyboard.

Console = out of the box fun, easy to use.
PC = A bit of work, quality in the end

All that aside PS3 ftw! Only a few days left now Euro gamers, can't wait =)
[Image: snakesigst8.png]
Europeans are going to eat the PS3 up. Hehehe.
i cant wait! the only thing im miffed about is the lack of ps2 mem card adapter.

but apart from that, i am just counting the days seriously!

they phoned me yesterday to ask me if i wanted to go to the midnight opening (high on the list you see Wink ).. and i had to say no.. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURT??

haha.. i will wait til 7am to pick it up, meaning i leave the house at 6.40am (got it all planned out) and taxi home!

PC's? lol... i will be talking to you guys from friday via the PS3 if i get my way! tho somehow i dont think that will be comfortable or practical.

see.. PC's are good for somethings! email.. erm.. forums... that s it! Wink

The only thing I need a PC for is MMORPGs.
"Im camel spotting. Im spotting to see if there are any camels that I can spot and put them down in my camel spotting book." - from Monty Python's Flying Circuis

"The difference between nerds and geeks, is that a nerd plays with it, but a geek gets it done!"
reccaman18 Wrote:The only thing I need a PC for is MMORPGs.

and not for long apparently.
[SIZE=2]"Vox audita perit, litera scripta manet[/SIZE][SIZE=2]."

[SIZE=1]"The spoken word perishes, the written word remains."
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[Image: card.png]

[URL="http://TheSyndrome.8k.com"]
[/URL]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How long have you been a gamer? (What was your first console) Arnold K. (Admin) 60 4,149 05-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Zapix
  Gaming Memories The Benny (Macho) 11 2,093 12-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Your feelings on old school gaming??? PlaystationFan 52 3,714 11-11-2008, 11:52 PM
Last Post: tlpn99
  Gaming News joshhodg 5 1,846 05-22-2008, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Your piles of gaming shames Mr. SunburnMan 23 1,270 03-12-2008, 01:01 AM
Last Post: svosen
  Console region coding Gabriel013 5 572 11-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  EA favours open console. The Benny (Macho) 3 794 10-29-2007, 05:17 AM
  The official Gaming Deals thread. Mr. SunburnMan 2 2,955 08-01-2007, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Norrec
  In regards towards the recent attacks by the Church on Gaming! Dmitry M. (Lazer) 3 5,303 06-19-2007, 03:33 AM
  Which console has the lineup your most interested in this year? PlaystationFan 17 1,031 04-25-2004, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan