Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who all here is a single next-gen console owner?
I've always had two consoles. SNES and Genesis, PSX and N64, PS2 and Gamecube. It's kind of funny that I just noticed that. My Saturn and DC don't count because, I kind of bought them, "on the side" if you will.
[Image: color-QOTSA_copy.jpg]

World of Warcraft has stolen my brain. Sad
I only have PS2....I think its the best system out of the three....me and my friend kinda share a gamecube for the resident evil games but its mostly his.

O ya and I have dreamcast but i also kinda bought it on the side.....its easily one of the greatest systems ever.
I am a 2 console owner, I only own 2 at the moment actually, Maybe the MASTER SYSTEM is buried in my room but at the moment I only have my PS2 and my Xbox.

Both are great consoles, I "Might" pick up a Gamecube just because of Resident Evil, Zelda and the new Metal Gear Solid game but for now im quite content with what I've got although I need a few more games, I havent had a good go on my PS2 or Xbox for a few weeks. Thats probably because school started but i only have 3 games on each so yeah.

:W:
I\'m so romantic I\'m considering marrying myself.
Nope. I have 4 PS2s, 2 DCs, an Xbox, a GameCube, a GBA, SNES, and a Genesis.
i only have a ps2 and im not interested in getting another console right now.and i dont get a system for just one game so even if a game comes out on another system i probably wouldnt get it.
My memory isn't as good as it used to be. Also, my memory isn't as good as it used to be.

I have: FOUR Forum Tokens
Only a PS2

That's all I need...
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
Well....Nintendo screwed me so many times it hurts...lol

But, I'm a one man console man. Had the PSX and now the PS2. I will stick with Playstation...backward games...SOLD! This year I'm going to dive into the portable gaming market with the new Game Boy SP....and see how that goes.

**Oh, I will get another system...the Phantom!!!!!!! It's just to play "Adult Only" games.....lol! Just kidding!:rollin:

P.S: protosniper has the best sig on this forum!!! Damn!:eek:
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]
I have only owned 4 consoles my whole life 2 of whitch were stolen: I had a Nintendo and Genesis (both stolen): I have a PS2 and PS at the moment but i am about to sell the PS
[Image: 4204.jpg]
We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
and tore the world asunder.
I only own a PS2, actually.......I will soon own a GBA SP as well Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Arnold K. (EIC)
Nope. I have 4 PS2s, 2 DCs, an Xbox, a GameCube, a GBA, SNES, and a Genesis.

Hey Arnold, you get in your imported GBA SP yet like you said you were doing? Guess not since we haven't heard anything from you.
[Image: bside.gif]

-------------------------------------------
\"Don\'t you ever just like me, Long for purity. Don\'t you ever, get so sick of our territories\" - Cute Boring Love, Blindside
Wow this is old LMAO

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New PS4 owner!!! farfus 16 1,974 06-03-2018, 03:31 PM
Last Post: farfus
  Console Gaming VS. Computer Gaming!! On On-Going Debate!! PlaystationFan 55 15,834 03-30-2010, 10:49 AM
  How long have you been a gamer? (What was your first console) Arnold K. (Admin) 60 9,879 05-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Zapix
  Console region coding Gabriel013 5 1,273 11-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  EA favours open console. The Benny (Macho) 3 1,315 10-29-2007, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Which console has the lineup your most interested in this year? PlaystationFan 17 2,196 04-25-2004, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Hey Individualist, Egotists, Nintendo has a console for you! Mr. SunburnMan 5 1,554 04-21-2004, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Voice
  So what console surprised you most this generation? PlaystationFan 9 1,620 04-19-2004, 10:38 PM
  I'll say it now: 2004 will be the best console year ever! PlaystationFan 7 1,246 03-31-2004, 12:49 AM
Last Post: coolhotwaves
  worst game on next-gen console? Gabriel013 7 2,450 03-29-2004, 06:08 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013