Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick Bastards!
We've all possibly entertained the thought of the DOA girls in more... Um, I mean, less... or Uhh, whatever.

Anyway, some hackers have done the unmentionable by ironically removing the digital femmes unmentionables with a *whispers* "nude skinning mod."

What? Yeah, you saw the quotes and I'll repeat, just for imaginations' sake; *loud* "NUDE SKIN MOD."

Take a gander at this article by Computer and Videogames and see... or peep... or voyeur... whatever!

Now Playing:
Twisted Metal: Head-On
----
New York or bust! -- June, 2005
Yeah, I seen the actual pics. The nipples aren't even bump-mapped. Xbox is teh suck!
lol, if you print the code or talk about where you can get the code... apparently Mr DOA will sue yer ass off.

I think thats a bit strong myself, as finding nude codes has been done for years and years, people will always do it, so what the hell if you wanna play nude DOA... why not?

but they say no no...it will just make people look harder for it.

:nosense:

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Itagaki got so pissed, I busted out laughing. This was his own fault. Screw him and Team Ninja. That'll teach 'em. Next time make a GOOD game, you sell out piece of shit. Smile
:lol:

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

You know what's my take on all of this?

The people who made the patch are so lonely and void of any ass, that they (presumably) spent hours and hours of time trying to remove a couple of bras off polygonal women -- they could've spent the time looking for REAL women. Smile Tongue
and they're all possibly blind now....

:lol: I wonder if it's actually true, though...
I think that this is quite :lol:

People wasting their lives looking at..sexy..polygons...oh yeah..take that off..real slow..

I mean..yeah! Those pervs..! :eek:
FUCK YOU ARNOLD, FUCK YOU.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are you getting sick of Assassins Creed? Akuma07 24 5,073 11-16-2011, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Pandacastro
  sick of ps2 online and lagging rooms!!! bgdaddee2002 3 1,537 01-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Last Post: MCMUSICH
  Getting sick of these console war stories. SHADOW 0 2,272 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sick and tired of fanboys Jordahn 0 1,038 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: