Forum FAQ
Ryan went the way of Sunburn Man, like others a fan favorite of another gaming system and couldnt bring himself to truely embrace what the ps3 seemed to offer at the time. I guess some of us were lured in by the earlier release of the 360 and just never left its embrace!!!
Spartan119 Wrote:Do your own job, jerkface :rox:

:p

But seriously, I don't consider that to be part of my job. I consider myself to be just a forum administrator, not a moderator. Ergo, I don't see it as my task to moderate/edit other content than my own posts.

Spartan119 Wrote:(Honestly though I'd update it if my original account wasn't banned and I could edit the OP)

But since you're still here, can't this old account just be unbanned again? Dillon?
(I don't know the history of all this)
PSN & Steam & Wordfeud & UniWar: Beamboom
Beamboom Wrote::

But since you're still here, can't this old account just be unbanned again? Dillon?
(I don't know the history of all this)

No, first names with the last initial were traditionally reserved for moderators and admins. And I don't think he needs two usernames, anyway.

And by the way, I know everyone here would love to think I was solely responsible for that banning. Just for historical record, I was told to remove "Ryan H." from PSXE entirely. Arnold had a big problem with him long before I showed up.

And this can lie at rest now.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
Ben D. Wrote:No, first names with the last initial were traditionally reserved for moderators and admins. And I don't think he needs two usernames, anyway.

And by the way, I know everyone here would love to think I was solely responsible for that banning. Just for historical record, I was told to remove "Ryan H." from PSXE entirely. Arnold had a big problem with him long before I showed up.

And this can lie at rest now.

So how about a custom title for us peasant folk, then? Or are they also still "traditionally" reserved for mods?
they can be changed at any time. there was a time when AK and Ryan were about that most had custom titles, but that went out the window years ago.

I personally cant change stuff like that with my mod powers, which is a shame.. trust me, everyone here would of had a custom name if I could of changed it! :lol:

but seriously it gives the forum personality and a sense of fun, I think we should do it again.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
dillonthebunny Wrote:they can be changed at any time. there was a time when AK and Ryan were about that most had custom titles, but that went out the window years ago.

I personally cant change stuff like that with my mod powers, which is a shame.. trust me, everyone here would of had a custom name if I could of changed it! :lol:

but seriously it gives the forum personality and a sense of fun, I think we should do it again.

I don't really care if people have custom titles or not.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
thats fair enough.. its just a bit of fun.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Ben D. Wrote:I don't really care if people have custom titles or not.

So how about giving some away? Last time I asked you, you said they were only for admins.
Sir Shak Wrote:So how about giving some away? Last time I asked you, you said they were only for admins.

I said they used to be. And I don't care if anyone has them now.

Tell Beamboom.
-- Plato

-- Elbert Hubbard
If Dillon find the inspiration one evening he can make me a list and I'll be happy to assist with these... Uhm... Titles?

No problem. Smile
PSN & Steam & Wordfeud & UniWar: Beamboom

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To condense the forum or not? dillonthebunny 30 16,932 08-26-2013, 02:42 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Off Topic Forum baseballdude_ 4 1,007 09-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Let's get this forum more active SHADOW 26 1,927 07-21-2008, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Zapix
  multimedia, PS3 and the forum. Russell Burrows 0 697 07-04-2007, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Russell Burrows
  why doesn't this website have a for sale/wanted forum thingy? aaronleo 0 867 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Not for forum, but for site dandan 0 918 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is wrong with this forum? Ryan H. 0 900 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  To condense forum or not? Arnold K. (Admin) 0 13,012 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Linking to my forum in my sig Ryan H. 0 659 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  the forum seems to be a lil fubar right now... accord 4 me 0 877 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: