Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So let me get this straight...the GameCube is the rehash box? (Metal Gear Solid GC)
Konami has announced that the official title for the GameCube Metal Gear game is Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes and that it's currently in development at Silicon Knights, the development team behind Eternal Darkness. The game will feature revamped graphics, but it will contain the original Metal Gear Solid storyline. Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes is being developed under the supervision of Hideo Kojima and Shigeru Miyamoto.

“I am tremendously excited to introduce a unique Metal Gear Solid experience to a new audience of gamers as well as collaborate with my mentor in game design, Mr. Miyamoto, on Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes for Nintendo GameCube,” says Hideo Kojima, vice president, Konami Computer Entertainment Japan, Inc.

“Mr. Kojima and I have spoken about this project for some time, and I’m excited our ideas have matched so perfectly,” adds Shigeru Miyamoto, senior managing director of Entertainment Analysis and Development Division, Nintendo Co., Ltd. “It’s this shared passion for game creation that has allowed us to collaborate to bring a special Metal Gear project exclusively for Nintendo GameCube.”

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes is scheduled for release later this year in North America, but it will be on display at E3.

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/action/...26058.html
---------------

Laughable.
So all we get is revamped graphics ?
[Image: matrixadw.png]
Forum Tokens: 10
Looks like it. Awesome! I can't wait! GAMECUBE ROX!

Edit: WTF! Go to bed! :boo:
:boo: I cant! Sad
Forum Tokens: 10
lol.

AK... you taking the piss?

surely only us Brits are allowed to be sarcastic?

I think the pad alone is wrong diddly wrong wrong for this game... let alone rehashed graphics.

well, think of the lil ones who dont own any other console, at least they should be happy.

personally, im waiting for Syphon Filter....

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Hurrah, another remake of a less than 5 year old game!

...:boo:!

How about NEW mature games for the GC Nintendo?

Oh well. Myiamoto is supervising it. It's going to be the game to end all games. Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by dillonthebunny

I think the pad alone is wrong diddly wrong wrong for this game... let alone rehashed graphics.
That's what I would think. I'm just wondering how long will the game take to be released because Silicon Knights likes to delay games a lot like Rare.
[Image: ManaKnight.png]
Quote:Originally posted by Barret Wallace
That's what I would think. I'm just wondering how long will the game take to be released because Silicon Knights likes to delay games a lot like Rare.

"Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes is scheduled for release later this year in North America, but it will be on display at E3. "

probably around november.
I'm as sarcastic as they come. You British aren't the only ones with wit! :boo:
From what I've read it was supposed to be a remake of the original Metal Gear :eek:

So it seems it will just be MGS which I've played and beaten so many times I can't count with my fingers, toes, and teeth. Oh well..
FUCK YOU ARNOLD, FUCK YOU.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Metal Gear Four in 2007? Russell Burrows 10 1,688 10-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Darth Koth
  monkey Gear..er Sonic the guilty? dillonthebunny 16 2,923 08-23-2006, 06:13 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  First Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes Review. Arnold K. (Admin) 2 775 02-20-2004, 02:54 AM
Last Post: Stanley
  Metal Gear Solid remake only for game cube? Sharp 27 1,988 02-19-2004, 10:13 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  limited edition MGS GameCube Bundle bigloser 5 1,387 02-02-2004, 05:55 AM
Last Post: sabbas
  The gamecube loses another supposed exclusive game! Killer 7 PlaystationFan 16 1,847 01-31-2004, 09:24 AM
Last Post: uknowwho
  Metal Arms Review - WTF? RockClimber82 17 1,866 12-31-2003, 11:57 AM
Last Post: GameGuyPete
  Gamecube questions... Kaged 9 1,551 12-24-2003, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Kaged
  Metal Gear Solid and Pro Action Replay (Help Needed!) Andy McMirra 0 836 12-18-2003, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Andy McMirra
  Nintendo Halts all GameCube production Game Developer 12 1,602 08-20-2003, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan