Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The First KillZone Fan Site!!!
KillZone Site

This is a pretty nice looking site. At least for this game. Smile
<b>I have nothing to show!!!</b>
I'm not too excited about Killzone. It's just one of those games that gets put out and overly hyped to 'dethrone' the best and tragically will fall short.

Examples:

Killzone - The Halo Killer
Legend of Dragoon - Final Fantasy VII Killer
Perfect Dark - Goldeneye Killer

etc, etc. Feel free to add your own 'fall shorts'.
[Image: protosig.jpg]
Actually when it comes to the so called <<Insert name here>> killer, the only people that set there self up for a fall are the gamers.

It's sad that gaming has come to be what it is now. To many people are dependent on other peoples views and don't experience things on there own. I don't know how many times I have seen people put off buying a game until IGN or Gamespot review the games. Personally it makes me sick.
Yeah who wants to read reviews of a game and see if their 50 bucks will be well spent...Rolleyes.
I'd like to see concrete info other than features to be truly interested in the game. It looks like it has potential to be a good game.
Cowboy, i'm talking about the people who base there opinion just on reviews. Your like everyone else, you have forgotten a little thing called renting. But instead people would rather have there opinion made up for them. Like I said, it's pathetic.
Believe me if I had a decent place to rent games within an hour of me I would do so however I don't so reading reviews of the games is about the best I can do. Reviews have prevented me from buying games that I might have based on early expectations and previews of them (*cough* State of Emergancy *cough*). 50 bucks is a lot to spend on something you may not like so yes I'm going to continue to use reviews to help me find games I may want to purchase. If that makes me pathetic then so be it.
Quote:Originally posted by PlaystationFan
Cowboy, i'm talking about the people who base there opinion just on reviews.

So you play everygame that are released? If not, how do you select those that you play and those that you don't? I certainly base my interest/opinion of games based on reviews, when I have not played them. If a game is overwhelmingly criticized for being terrible, I will have no interest in it, and I will assume it's an aweful game. The contrary is true.

What's so pathetic about that? I certainly won't go spend $5 to see if every game that scores 5.1 on my favourite game site truly deserves a 5.1, or to see if X's sequal is truly a dissapointment if most reviewers are stating just that.
Quote:Originally posted by protosniper
I'm not too excited about Killzone. It's just one of those games that gets put out and overly hyped to 'dethrone' the best and tragically will fall short.

Examples:

Killzone - The Halo Killer
Legend of Dragoon - Final Fantasy VII Killer
Perfect Dark - Goldeneye Killer

etc, etc. Feel free to add your own 'fall shorts'.

I think that Perfect dark was much better than Goldeneye. And Legend of dragoon came somewhat close to ff7 (not passing but getting close to be almost as good). I personally am very excited this game.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This site is Malware???? stevenwarhawking 4 1,035 07-28-2008, 01:34 PM
Last Post: BlinkBoy
  Killzone Levels are 2gb each Gabriel013 17 2,715 09-11-2007, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Russell Burrows
  Killzone 2.. first footage! dillonthebunny 15 1,873 07-14-2007, 03:10 PM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  site not working? Russell Burrows 13 2,525 07-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Russell Burrows
  Killzone Developers Now Developer Exclusively For Sony!!! PlaystationFan 1 728 03-22-2004, 05:22 PM
Last Post: uknowwho
  New Killzone Video. bigloser 9 1,339 02-26-2004, 09:57 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  First ever footage of Shell Shock(From the Makers of Killzone) bigloser 8 999 02-21-2004, 09:24 PM
Last Post: likido
  KillZone anyone? Mista 21 1,904 02-02-2004, 11:38 PM
Last Post: PlaystationFan
  First Info On Shell Shock! From The Developers Of Killzone! PlaystationFan 4 788 01-28-2004, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Voice
  What Site do you buy your games from bmxstud15 23 2,421 01-07-2004, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Voice