Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twin Snakes Video Footage
I dont know if you guys know anything about MGS Twin Snakes but in this music video thing about MGS from Fileplanet there is a bunch of footage of The Twin Snakes inside it if anyone is interested in the game and wants to check it out. The new cinemas are amazing! The only thing is this is a music video using footage from a buinch of MGS stuff so mush of it is from different games that are not Twin Snakes, but htere is still some cool stuff in it. Heres the link if anyone wants to download it, but you may have to wait in line.
http://www.fileplanet.com/files/130000/134070.shtml
Not paying to DL a trailer when I can go to GS and watch all the Twin Snakes trailers I want for fee.
That footage confused me. Whats up with the old MGS footage redone to todays standards in graphics? MGS3 gonna be a remake of MGS????? Im confused.
[Image: lighedshirt.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by nice shirt
That footage confused me. Whats up with the old MGS footage redone to todays standards in graphics? MGS3 gonna be a remake of MGS????? Im confused.

Twin Snakes is different than MGS3: Snake Eater.

Twin Snakes is a GC exclusive title that is a quasi-remake of the first MGS for Playstation. It's not just a graphical upgrade, however- they're redoing ALL the cutscenes and dialogue, the music, as well as changing the layout of much of the game world. They're also including MGS2 gameplay (such as hanging, hanging drop catch, first person fire, diving somersault, etc.) into the remake.

It's going to absolutely own. Go to GS and check out some of the trailers if you've got GSC. If not, PM me, and I'll help ya out.
Quote:Originally posted by nice shirt

What the fuck are you smoking? Where does MGS3 come into any of this?

He said Twin Snakes, not Snake Eater. And if you didn't know a remake of MGS1 was coming to the GameCube, I'm seriously going to consider banning you. :\
:lol:
[Image: matrixadw.png]
Forum Tokens: 10
I want Snake Eater alot more than TS. I'll buy the remake. But it won't have nothing on snake eater.
<b>I have nothing to show!!!</b>
If Nintendo offered a bundle with a GC and a copy of Twin Snakes for $50 - $60, I'd buy it. Otherwise, I'll have to 'suffer' without it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." -- Ephesians 4:2

[Image: image.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by Arnold K. (EIC)
What the fuck are you smoking? Where does MGS3 come into any of this?

Did you watch the video? Obviously not because it says MGS3 at the end. I was refering to the video when I said I was confused.

Quote:And if you didn't know a remake of MGS1 was coming to the GameCube, I'm seriously going to consider banning you.

Then ban away my friend because I didnt know about the remake. I dont follow news about the GC.:\
[Image: lighedshirt.gif]
DAMMMMMMMMMMMM ARNOLD NEEDS TO SHUT IT NOW! :rofl:
Forum Tokens: 10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dead Space Boss Fight Video...Gruesome!!! Kilik 7 2,539 09-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Superjew
  Far Cry 2 Map Editor Video joshhodg 1 1,256 08-22-2008, 09:13 AM
Last Post: SHADOW
  Japan's Favourite Video Game Characters The Benny (Macho) 4 2,119 08-13-2008, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Superjew
  Video Game World Records. FTheMan 0 1,451 06-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Last Post: FTheMan
  Killzone 2.. first footage! dillonthebunny 15 2,675 07-14-2007, 03:10 PM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  First rock band footage Mr. SunburnMan 7 1,486 07-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Twin Snakes could now be on its way to the PS2!!!! PlaystationFan 18 2,296 04-14-2004, 10:50 PM
Last Post: sabbas
  First Ever Serious Sam 2 Screens/Video bigloser 2 1,175 03-27-2004, 03:00 AM
Last Post: PlaystationFan
  Twin Snakes f'ing ROCKS Ryan H. 20 2,457 03-17-2004, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Ryan H.
  MGS: Twin Snakes - Better then the Original? Dmitry M. (Lazer) 0 942 03-11-2004, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Dmitry M. (Lazer)