Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Killzone Video.
Link.

I dunno, maybe it's the video. But the game looks to have some serious frame rate issues.

I believe these are some new screens.
[Image: 04.jpg]
[Image: 02.jpg]
[Image: 01.jpg]
[Image: 05.jpg]
[Image: 03.jpg]
I want this game pretty bad. But there are to many fps on the Xbox coming for me to care about this one right now. But I will buy it.
<b>I have nothing to show!!!</b>
Killzone...humm! didn't heard much about this game. gonna check about this new FPS.
PSX Extreme 4 Life
Regarding the frame rate problems; I wouldn't worry about it too much big. Its not like this thing is coming out tomorrow...
[Image: color-QOTSA_copy.jpg]

World of Warcraft has stolen my brain. Sad
Stanley... you havent heard much about Killzone?

my god man!

me thinks you may like it... Big Grin

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
The games looks amazing!

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/killz...index.html
Here's another video.

Link.
im going to put an iron in the old fire here...

I guess some of you will know how much i WANT killzone, ive been hyping the fucker to my mates like its the new taste in ice cream that you have never sampled before in your life.

tho... I cant see the video posted by BigLoser, so I cant tell if its the same one, but the new one from GameTrailers isnt that great.

its a poor rolling demo, that maybe shouldnt of been shown. I dunno... but its a bit ...um, drab. The shots on the enemy look like its one of those games that will take a lot to kill people. (tho I really like WH:40k, I didnt think many of you did.. and thats kinda what it looks like in terms of killing foe)

I know that this is probably not really the case, but its a good eye opener.. I suggest that people see it.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

Quote:Originally posted by dillonthebunny

tho... I cant see the video posted by BigLoser, so I cant tell if its the same one, but the new one from GameTrailers isnt that great.

Yeah, it's the same video.

Here it is.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_k...stream.wvx
ok, I take back what I said... I have the new PSW mag's demo.. and there is two vids of Killzone on there.... its far far better quality (obviously) than the stream.

its good.. not finished, that you can tell. but it looks good.. damn good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dead Space Boss Fight Video...Gruesome!!! Kilik 7 2,539 09-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Superjew
  Far Cry 2 Map Editor Video joshhodg 1 1,256 08-22-2008, 09:13 AM
Last Post: SHADOW
  Japan's Favourite Video Game Characters The Benny (Macho) 4 2,119 08-13-2008, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Superjew
  Video Game World Records. FTheMan 0 1,451 06-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Last Post: FTheMan
  Killzone Levels are 2gb each Gabriel013 17 3,508 09-11-2007, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Russell Burrows
  Killzone 2.. first footage! dillonthebunny 15 2,675 07-14-2007, 03:10 PM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  First Ever Serious Sam 2 Screens/Video bigloser 2 1,175 03-27-2004, 03:00 AM
Last Post: PlaystationFan
  Killzone Developers Now Developer Exclusively For Sony!!! PlaystationFan 1 1,102 03-22-2004, 05:22 PM
Last Post: uknowwho
  New Fable Video. bigloser 1 1,399 03-06-2004, 08:39 PM
Last Post: PlaystationFan
  First ever footage of Shell Shock(From the Makers of Killzone) bigloser 8 1,595 02-21-2004, 09:24 PM
Last Post: likido