Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ninja Gaiden is here, have you tried it?
Sorry about deleting my other topic guys. I didn't want it to turn into a console debate.

So how many of you have played the amazing Ninja Gaiden. I'm loving this game. Its quite possibly the best 3rd person title I have ever played.

Graphics: 9.7/10

Amazing, there all around perfect.

Gameplay: 9.8/10

Easily the deepest combat system I have ever seen in a action title.

I'll give more later. But right now, me being a huge action fan. This is game is now #1 for me. It has easily surpassed Devil May Cry.
<b>I have nothing to show!!!</b>
I'm happy you have deleted it.

Anyway, I'll pick up the game before the weekend. I cannot wait. Big Grin
Do you have the demo sunny?

Cause if som you really need to practice on hard. This game is tough.
I having trouble in Normal in the demo. Sad

When I get my counters, I don't have trouble with it, but i haven't figured out how to get em right all the time.
I'll have the game tomm and will let you know what I think of it Smile
[Image: matrixadw.png]
[Image: matrixadw.png]
Forum Tokens: 10
id pick it up today but my brother is working at EB this weekend so i can get a discount on it.

i know this is kind of off topic and i hope this doesnt start anything here but has anyone checked out the gamefaqs ninja gaiden message board or any other ninja gaiden message boards?
it seems like alot of people are returning this game because............wait for it....... its too damn hard! That is the most retarded thing ive ever heard.
Quote:Originally posted by kupo00
id pick it up today but my brother is working at EB this weekend so i can get a discount on it.

i know this is kind of off topic and i hope this doesnt start anything here but has anyone checked out the gamefaqs ninja gaiden message board or any other ninja gaiden message boards?
it seems like alot of people are returning this game because............wait for it....... its too damn hard! That is the most retarded thing ive ever heard.

People said the same thing about Shinobi, pussies! Makes me wish I have an X-Box..oh well, I'll play it at my bro's some day..
So people complain about games getting so easy and then someone puts out a challanging game and they all cry like babies? This is a good reason why I hate people...

Anyway, I'll probably pick it up this weekend if I get to the mall or anywhere that will have it. I really can't wait for it, especially now that I know it wasn't just a hyped up game like most.
Personally, Ive blown through the first 3 scenes so far. The bosses are tough. But if you us SHHH this is a secret, the damn block button. Your fine.
I'm loving Ninja Gaiden, i'm only on chapter 5. But I can honestly say Ninja Gaiden is one of the best games i've ever played. I think I like it more than the original Ninja Gaiden. The graphics are beautiful, they start out kinda average looking, but as you go along, they get better, and better. Especially the 2nd boss, he looked so good, it almost looked cg.

I also love how you can upgrade, and get different weapons. The nunchucks are fun as hell.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ninja Gaiden IS being censored uknowwho 6 726 04-23-2004, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Halo / Ninja Gaiden Hans Limbtaker 1 480 04-19-2004, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2 dillonthebunny 5 484 03-09-2004, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Pocky Fiend
  Samurai/Ninja games ShadowAssasin 0 4,843 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Ninja Gaiden 1.1 REVEALED! Mr. SunburnMan 0 806 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I just beat Ninja Gaiden Ryan H. 0 1,042 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Ninja gaiden on PS3!! Mista 0 1,160 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Ninja Gaiden 2...Sigma! (56k No!) dillonthebunny 0 781 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Ninja Gaiden 3 Collectors Edition/ NG3 discussion Soultaker 0 2,039 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: