Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only 1 game needs to be announced for this to the best PS2 year yet!!
And thats devil may cry 3.

With Snake Eater, Kingdom Hearts 2, Final Fantasy 12, Killzone, Jak 3, Ratchet & Clank 3, The Getaway 2, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Onimusha 3, Gran Turismo 4, Star Ocean 3, Sly Cooper 2, Dark Cloud 3(possible), Dragon Warrior 8, ICO 2, Mark of Kri 2, and many more. I'm sorry, but if all of those make it out this year. Nothing has and will ever top that list.
<b>I have nothing to show!!!</b>
I thought Capcom had already accounced DMC3? Or at least hinted at it by saying the director from the first DMC will be doing the 3rd?
Damn, that's kind of sad to think this would be the best year because of DMC3, i'm sorry but DMC2 was garbage and though DMC was a great game i don't think it was such a big impact of a game like MGS or Gran Turismo, or many other great titles.
------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: fg_sig.jpg]
------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler"
- Albert Einstein

Quote:Originally posted by Dmitry M. (Lazer)
Damn, that's kind of sad to think this would be the best year because of DMC3, i'm sorry but DMC2 was garbage and though DMC was a great game i don't think it was such a big impact of a game like MGS or Gran Turismo, or many other great titles.

I'm referring to the list itself. Devil May Cry 3 would only make it that much better. And yes DMC2 did suck. but thats what you get for changing the development team.
<b>I have nothing to show!!!</b>
Quote:Originally posted by PlaystationFan
And thats devil may cry 3.

With Snake Eater, Kingdom Hearts 2, Final Fantasy 12, Killzone, Jak 3, Ratchet & Clank 3, The Getaway 2, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Onimusha 3, Gran Turismo 4, Star Ocean 3, Sly Cooper 2, Dark Cloud 3(possible), Dragon Warrior 8, ICO 2, Mark of Kri 2, and many more. I'm sorry, but if all of those make it out this year. Nothing has and will ever top that list.

LOL :lol: that is exactly what I was thinking when I opened this!! It should be revealed this E3
[Image: LinkinPark47sig.jpg]
I thought Devil May Cry 1 and 2 were awesome, and if the two games were combined...leaving out both of their negative aspects...it could've been one of the best games ever.

If they manage that with DMC 3....it will be amazing.
Quote:Originally posted by Voice
I thought Devil May Cry 1 and 2 were awesome, and if the two games were combined...leaving out both of their negative aspects...it could've been one of the best games ever.

If they manage that with DMC 3....it will be amazing.

Agreed.
[Image: LinkinPark47sig.jpg]
Hopefully Devil May Cry 3 will have the one important thing that DMC 2 lacked:

A story that somewhat resembled a plot.
\"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one in the same thing.\" -Solid Snake
I'd like to see Dante go rogue...maybe not at the start...but it would be a cool ending to the game...to take control of a fully evil Dante, and just take him on a rampage killing humans.....and then he takes his place as a minion of hell.
The could do it as an unlockable mode for finishing the standard game on the difficult setting or something like that.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Christmas and New year frostface 2 1,122 01-01-2019, 08:36 PM
Last Post: farfus
  Last game you completed. frostface 13 3,262 04-20-2018, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Spartan119
  PSXE Game Club (Possible Spoilers) frostface 2 1,580 04-11-2018, 09:21 AM
Last Post: frostface
  Last Game You Beat? TrueAssassin86x 2 1,657 05-20-2017, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Spartan119
  Most valuable game? farfus 47 12,822 02-22-2012, 12:17 AM
Last Post: farfus
  What cartoon would you make a game out of? antscrubber 23 7,292 02-18-2009, 12:27 AM
Last Post: SHADOW
  Diablo 3 announced Mr. SunburnMan 18 3,112 10-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  SHADOW's PC game wish list SHADOW 13 3,022 09-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Superjew
  Sunny plays his first PC game in years (spore) Mr. SunburnMan 61 9,382 09-22-2008, 10:13 AM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Japan's Favourite Video Game Characters The Benny (Macho) 4 2,055 08-13-2008, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Superjew