Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell's Highway...
Any one else got the new PSM... It has a preview of Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway for the PS3. All the pics are all in-game screens and they look :omg:. I haven't really bought any WWII shooters since Medal Of Honor Frontline on PS2. Was thinking about Battle Field 2 for awhile and ended up not getting it. A friend of mine has the current Brother's in Arms and LOVES it, can't wait to show him this!

Quote....

As far as graphics go we have seen quite a bit of next gen action so far, including the entire crop of 360 games, and a few in development titles for PS3. It's no exaggeration to say that Brothers In Arms stands at the top of the heap thus far. player models are detailed beyond belief, and environments look nearly photo realistic. The facial animations puts that of Half Life 2 to shame, and the skin tones are far more believable than the glossy, plastic-looking nonsense that has until now characterized the next gen of character graphics). Cough, 3... cough 60.
W3LCOM3 2 TH3 N3XT G3N3RATION!

PS3: God of War 3, Heavy Rain, White Knight Chronicles,
SSF IV, Final Fantasy XIII, Bio Shock 2, GT5, trICO.

X360: Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake.

PSP: I want new hardware!!
:wt:

Can't wait to get my copy. It should arrive today.
[Image: LinkinPark47sig.jpg]
I knew someone was gonna use that damn smilie... :mlm11:
( I'm just playin, I always wanted to use that particular smilie Smile ) That is why I started the thread with ... anyone else got the new copy of PSM...

Unfortunately I have no scanner at my apt, but you will see Linkin when you get your copy. If I didn't have to go to work in a hour I'd run to my gf's mom house and use theirs.

I have no doubt that one of the other brilliant posters on this forum will be able to get some pics up. I found absolute zilch on the net for pics, even at gearbox, so until someone gets some scans up, go check out a magazine rack.

I might be going to the post office/7-11 to pick up some cds from amazon today (checking mail in like 1hr) I'll pick up the new psm, scan'em, upload to my ftp (took long enough to start working again) and post them here. But, if no postal slips = no go lol. It's raining here Sad

WTF LOL. I went to psm website.

Quote: November Issue
On Sale OCTOBER 2!

:lol: well, no getting the images from there...that's the first time and last I' going to that site. What a load of crap lol!

I want to see those pics!

Oh ya, I hate amazon.com :fawke: friggin nubs!
Quote:Originally posted by Mista
I knew someone was gonna use that damn smilie... :mlm11:
( I'm just playin, I always wanted to use that particular smilie Smile ) That is why I started the thread with ... anyone else got the new copy of PSM...

Unfortunately I have no scanner at my apt, but you will see Linkin when you get your copy. If I didn't have to go to work in a hour I'd run to my gf's mom house and use theirs.

I have no doubt that one of the other brilliant posters on this forum will be able to get some pics up. I found absolute zilch on the net for pics, even at gearbox, so until someone gets some scans up, go check out a magazine rack.

:lol: Glad I could fulfill your expectations Wink
Here ya go. I found these online.

[Image: 15317_bia3_1.jpg]
[Image: 15317_bia3_2.jpg]
[Image: 15317_bia3_3.jpg]
[Image: 15317_bia3_4.jpg]
[Image: 15317_bia3_5.jpg]
[Image: 15317_bia3_6.jpg]

http://ps3.qj.net/New-Brothers-in-Arms-3.../aid/15317

Kinda low rez and crappy, but looking good.
Those are it... but yeah the quality is crap. They don't do the pics justice, they look WAY better in your face. Soon some high res will pop up and everyone will see.

And Cat the main home page is shut down because next issue starts the PSM next gen mag. the magazine is getting totally redone and updated...it looks to be more like game Informer to me. The only thing still up on the site is the forums there.

PSM can suggit, they're not even legally allowed to call themselves Playstation Magazine.

Official Playstation Magazine, and my buddy Giancarlo, are where it's at. Their May issue is pretty decent, and most importantly OPM can be honest while also being hype machines, whereas PSM is just a fucking hype machine.
PSM does blow chunks (guy in that ape costume is...) I only get OPM here on 10th+ of the month (damn you Canada) No mail for me to pick up yesterday, so I'm hoping today is the day. I'll try to do a high res scan of the images from my scanner and host them.

Ahh, so it only took 7 months to rebuild a site? lol :lol:

Ok, after a little google searching and some luck, I've scored this one (but is it 360? or mock-up or ps3?)

[Image: bia3-001.jpg]
It is coming out on PS3, PC, and Xbox 360. These are likely the PC screenshots. It sports the new Unreal 3 engine.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where the hell is everyone at?????? BikerSaint 22 5,911 06-19-2017, 09:37 AM
Last Post: farfus
  Hell has frozen over! Pigs are flying! A Street Fighter Movie SEQUEL is in the works. Arnold K. (Admin) 22 1,104 04-09-2003, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Tosser00
  Holy hell!! I was selected for Planetside beta!! YES! YES! YES! Arnold K. (Admin) 21 1,466 04-05-2003, 01:07 PM
Last Post: farfus
  DUB+PSP=Hell Yeah!!! Mista 0 546 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Game for Life or Burn the Hell Out? TheWorldEnds 0 791 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What the hell Sony? SHADOW 0 2,842 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: