Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Upgrade - Report Problems Here
The forum has finally been upgraded! This was a major change, so bear with us if you come across any errors, broken images, or any other problems.

Please report any problems here. If you get an error, please paste it in here.
it's a big change :O So far so good. Looks like some img links are not working.
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]
I love it, but it doesn't seem like the avatars made the trek...
Add me on the PSN: chrizzizzippi
Stalk me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrizzizzippi
Deep thoughts are deep:http://chrislovesoma.tumblr.com/
We havent transfered over many of the custom images yet, including avatars and smilies.
Sometimes when I refresh the page, the images to indicate new, old posts, etc. don't show up, and text does instead.

Either way, I'm willing to be patient, because I'm so very, very happy that we finally have new forums!

Also, are you going to be adding bottom-page navigation at all? It seems like a minor thing but it's often a pain to have to hit Home or scroll up just to click on the link to take you back to the main forum page, when after replying you can just click on the same set of links at the bottom of the page. I was certain this forum would have it, since it's essentially universal these days.... has been for a long time, but I'm not seeing it.
We uploaded the avatars but it looks like the database didn't assign them to any of the profiles. You will have to go into your Control Panel, then Edit Avatar, and select your avatar there.

Ryan, I did the honors for you Smile

The link at the bottom "PSX Extreme & Xbox Nerds Forums" nwow links to the forum's home.
psxextreme Wrote:We uploaded the avatars but it looks like the database didn't assign them to any of the profiles. You will have to go into your Control Panel, then Edit Avatar, and select your avatar there.

Ryan, I did the honors for you Smile

The link at the bottom "PSX Extreme & Xbox Nerds Forums" nwow links to the forum's home.

Sweet, but can I be a picky, demanding bastard and ask for the same link chain on bottom as on top?

For instance, up top it goes PSX Extreme & Xbox Nerds Forums > PSX Extreme & Xbox Nerds Discussions > Off Topic > Current Thread.

The reason I ask is that it just makes it much easier to reply to one thread in OT, and then jump back to the OT forum without having to either scroll up or hit the back button several times.

It's not a big deal, I'm just really used to it being that way. Either way, kudos on the new forums!
Ryan H. Wrote:Sweet, but can I be a picky, demanding bastard and ask for the same link chain on bottom as on top?

For instance, up top it goes PSX Extreme & Xbox Nerds Forums > PSX Extreme & Xbox Nerds Discussions > Off Topic > Current Thread.

The reason I ask is that it just makes it much easier to reply to one thread in OT, and then jump back to the OT forum without having to either scroll up or hit the back button several times.

It's not a big deal, I'm just really used to it being that way. Either way, kudos on the new forums!
Not sure if that can be done, we'll look into it though.
Guess I should've looked here 1st. I just asked about the damn smilies, avatars, and img tags. And bottom page nav would be awesome but I can live with what is there I guess. It just makes it so much easier to jump from different topics and forums without going all the way back to top page everytime, or switching the boxes.

But overall saweet!!!!!!
W3LCOM3 2 TH3 N3XT G3N3RATION!

PS3: God of War 3, Heavy Rain, White Knight Chronicles,
SSF IV, Final Fantasy XIII, Bio Shock 2, GT5, trICO.

X360: Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake.

PSP: I want new hardware!!
I'm following you around, Mista... (I was thinking the same thing)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." -- Ephesians 4:2

[Image: image.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rules of the forum - READ before you post Arnold K. (Admin) 4 96,208 02-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  Forum Overhaul... Arnold K. (Admin) 3 27,841 04-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Ryan H.
  For those who are having problems signing up or posting baseballdude_ 0 1,584 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Reminder : Forum Rules TheHighlander 0 57,099 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: