Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling AK.. come in AK... whats GTHD like then?
lol, so.. what it like?

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
so Ben... would you say GT5 is a killer title? well, as far as you can say without seeing or exp the AI?

I take it you and AK are happy with this then?

ive always thought of GT as being the best car racing sim on any platform, and havent been that amazed by the last couple, though I have been very happy with them.

so if this can come out in 2007, especially for the Euro release, looks like good news for the PS3 credibility wise.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

dillonthebunny Wrote:so Ben... would you say GT5 is a killer title? well, as far as you can say without seeing or exp the AI?

I take it you and AK are happy with this then?

ive always thought of GT as being the best car racing sim on any platform, and havent been that amazed by the last couple, though I have been very happy with them.

so if this can come out in 2007, especially for the Euro release, looks like good news for the PS3 credibility wise.

That's not something I can answer; the game is just too far off right now. However, if the demo is any indication, than yeah, I think GT5 is headed for "killer" status. :rox:

AI is one major aspect that still needs to be enhanced, and I couldn't see that as you said, but I'm hoping it's better. I also wasn't too crazy about that track in the demo, either, but again, I assume there are a lot more in the final version (a lot more NEW tracks, I mean). And they've got Ferrari and Lamborghini and other new licenses, so that's just completely bad-ass, too. Smile

And yes, GT is still the most realistic car simulator out there. Forza's fine, but any car enthusiast will tell you it's not really even close.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
Forza may not be as realistic, but it's realistic enough and, IMO, as an overall game it's about nine thousand light years ahead of Gran Turismo at this point.
i agree with you BD, ive played Forza, and even though its way better than PGR, i stil think that GT is at the top of the class when it comes down to Car sims.

imo GT is like A++ in terms of report cards as in applied effort.

hopefully by Dec 2007, we'll all be playing GT5. and if not, then fingers crossed the psp GT wil be out. (lol, well.. we all got to have a dream Wink )

Yeah, I don't think anything comes close to GT, everything else feels cheap compared.
The Force Is With Me.......And I Still F**k Everything Up

[Image: DarthKoth.png]
Ryan H. Wrote:Forza may not be as realistic, but it's realistic enough and, IMO, as an overall game it's about nine thousand light years ahead of Gran Turismo at this point.

Why, because it has car damage? Terribly unrealistic car damage, at that? And when you say "overall," I'm assuming we include things like graphics, sound, presentation, depth, etc...in which of those categories does Forza win?

And it's a simulator, and all that matters is physical realism, and if that's the case, GT wins by a landslide. No offense, but saying Forza is "nine thousand light years ahead of GT" might be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
Ben D. Wrote:No offense, but saying Forza is "nine thousand light years ahead of GT" might be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

Agreed
The Force Is With Me.......And I Still F**k Everything Up

[Image: DarthKoth.png]
This game is sex...

Couple of shots shots I took,keep in mind my camera isnt the greatest and it looks better in person.

The course in the demo is kinda blah,but the cars *drools* oh the sweet cars.

[Image: pict0017ig2.jpg]

[Image: pict0018mh9.jpg]

Here's a F1 Demo shot *rain effects are insane*
[Image: pict0019hi6.jpg]
[Image: matrixadw.png]
[Image: matrixadw.png]
Forum Tokens: 10
That F1 pic looks fantastic.

**runs to take a look at PGR3 and RR**

**Runs back and stares for hours at the F1 pic**
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Calling all SOCOM II players!!!!! cAtDaFeLiX 24 2,077 01-26-2004, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Mr. SunburnMan
  whats the deal with ape escape projectiles? korn666slipknot 0 491 08-10-2003, 03:44 PM
Last Post: korn666slipknot
  Whats your fav game for each genre? HannibleL316 8 1,156 06-19-2003, 06:40 PM
Last Post: jumbo
  Whats a better game, FIFA 2003, or Winning 11: 6 for PS2? tkann314 7 803 04-25-2003, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Punknoodles15
  whats on at E3.... dillonthebunny 20 2,183 04-20-2003, 05:59 PM
Last Post: McLaren F1
  Whats yer fav. kind of game Chesy 0 1,482 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  whats the most you would pay for a new console? dillonthebunny 0 1,478 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Calling All Saints Row Players zerox104 0 901 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  whats the best game? aaronleo 0 969 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Steet dates - whats the point? chicko1983 0 1,745 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: