Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your collection?
Gabriel013 Wrote:I'll keep checking for emulation updates so I can actually play my games properly. Fire Warrior keeps crashing and last time I tried any of my FF's the cutscenes were stuffed. You can't play a FF without working cutscenes! It's just not normal!

I'm thinking of giving the GTA's another run through Big Grin

i hope they do fire warrior. my coms gotten messed up from the last time i played:mad:
BROS. BBQ!! TASTES SO GOOD, MAKE YA WANNA SLAP YA MAMA!!!!! :evil:
Forum Tokens:3
im currently replaying Dark cloud 2 (Dark Chronicles)

you know, the more i play this game ..the more i remember the amazing feeling i had when i played it the first time round.

Is it better than Kingdom of hearts? or Final Fantasy.... if not then, then its at least on par imo.

an incredible game, with utterly massive scope. i hope to god the new one one PS3 can be as good at least, im not looking for it to be better.. just in th esame league would be nice.

Tenchu WOH plays better on the PS3 than it ever did on the PS2.. lol, which is nice.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
All i ask if they can continue both MK and Sonic the Hedgehog games for ps3 as well. that is if i get my job for game design.....Shy:uhoh:
My collection is:

Guitar Hero 1
PES 2008
Devil May Cry 3 SE
Need For Speed Carbon
MGS 2 Substance
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Mortal Kombat Deception
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 2
Black
DBZ Budokai 3

I think that´s all
BLACK plays as well (imo) as some of the FPS's on the ps3.. granted its ps2 and graphically its not up there. But it has more in tune with COD4 and RFOM than most people think.. great game and looks fantastic.

i was playing Killzone online the other day, that and Battlefield for the ps2 online still hold their own very very well, especially BF:MC.

Killzone just doesnt have the players anymore, but BF:MC for some bizarre reason still as a few hundred players any time that ive gone on the game.

so if i get a lil bored of cod4 (ahem, hardly..but ya know) i usually have couple of matches on BF, that game not only still looks brilliabt, but on a stable network, plays tightly.

shame single player sucks the big one.

ps.. isnt there meant to be another BLACK coming out at somepoint?

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

dillonthebunny Wrote:BLACK plays as well (imo) as some of the FPS's on the ps3.. granted its ps2 and graphically its not up there. But it has more in tune with COD4 and RFOM than most people think.. great game and looks fantastic.

i was playing Killzone online the other day, that and Battlefield for the ps2 online still hold their own very very well, especially BF:MC.

Killzone just doesnt have the players anymore, but BF:MC for some bizarre reason still as a few hundred players any time that ive gone on the game.

so if i get a lil bored of cod4 (ahem, hardly..but ya know) i usually have couple of matches on BF, that game not only still looks brilliabt, but on a stable network, plays tightly.

shame single player sucks the big one.

ps.. isnt there meant to be another BLACK coming out at somepoint?

Hope so. last one rocked and it caused my 1st ps2 to crash!:hail::rox:
Man, im sitting here looking at what to play next on ps2. Its a toss up between some of these: Dark Cloud 2, Zone of Enders 2nd Runner, Drakkan, Lord of the Rings ROTK, Ape Escape 2 and Disaster Report to name a few :p. No hurry on getting a ps3 lol...
Dark Cloud 2.. DARK CLOUD 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know im late, and youre probably not sitting there any more, but imo one of the greatest RPG's I will ever ever play.

that game contributed to the break up of my first marriage, what a game!!!

meh, I'll throw in my PS2 collection since it's relatively small.

Dead or Alive 2 -Hardcore-
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 2
Devil May Cry 3 SE
Extermination
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XI (MMORPG)
Final Fantasy XII
Grand Theft Auto III
GranTurismo 3
GranTurismo 4
.hack//INFECTION
.hack//OUTBREAK
.hack//MUTATION
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Resident Evil 4
Silent Hill 2
SOCOM
WipeOut Fusion
World Rally Championship
Xenosaga
Xenosaga II
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
Nice collection, Zap. Hey Dillon, if you feel like elaborating, that would be interesting. Since i had enjoyed the first DC, and the second had good reviews, i bought a copy 4-5 years ago used. I had several games i was messing with at the time, and have never gotten back to it. I still have many games, but am ready to try DC2 out. I found what looks to be a good controller with turbo, so that may help me with some of the real button masher games, at least i hope it does, lol.......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone here have a 3DO collection???? BikerSaint 0 2,515 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Latest addition to the collection. Oyashiro 0 3,100 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: