Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy VIII appreciation thread
Because we need it. Because FFVIII saves puppies, it's that awesome.
VIII was great, like most FFs. Unfortunately, it sits behind VII, X, and XII on the "best" list, IMO. But I did LIKE VIII more than XII; I just don't think it was BETTER.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
Ben D. Wrote:VIII was great, like most FFs. Unfortunately, it sits behind VII, X, and XII on the "best" list, IMO. But I did LIKE VIII more than XII; I just don't think it was BETTER.

FFXII doesn't save puppies.
Ryan H. Wrote:.

FFXII doesn't save puppies.

Well, that's true.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
Ryan, we've been agreeing far too much lately, and it's starting to creep me out. So I feel obligated to mention that I think Final Fantasy games suck, to break that streak.

Ah, doesn't that feel better? Things are back in their natural order.
[Image: KyleMettler.png]

Forum Tokens: NINE~!
blasphemy!:lol:
The Force Is With Me.......And I Still F**k Everything Up

[Image: DarthKoth.png]
I watched Ryan beat FFVIII in three days...it was pretty trippy.
I appreciate. It's the last FF I really appreciated (I put FFXII aside again, although I appreciated its first 15-20 hours. For WoW. Again.).
[Image: MrSunburnMan.png]
I'd make love to FFXII if I could. If the game somehow incarnated itself into a female shape, I'd hit it.
Oh, I loved it too. But WoW beckoned. Sad
[Image: MrSunburnMan.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super Smash Bros Thread Mr. SunburnMan 4 2,132 07-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Norrec
  Personal Review: Final Fantasy VII - Crisis Core - Zapix 23 4,035 04-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Last Post: cAtDaFeLiX
  Final Fantasy VII - Crisis Core + Shinra UDM Case Zapix 8 1,987 01-31-2008, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Zapix
  Final Fantasy Tactics:The War Of The Lions a little giant BlinkBoy 8 1,318 10-18-2007, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dmitry M. (Lazer)
  Final fantasy tactics Chimeran92 0 2,418 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals:Echoes of Time Robochic 0 1,339 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Final Fantasy Chocobo Dungeons Robochic 0 1,080 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  FINAL FANTASY IV: The After Years BankeA 0 1,368 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  The Truth about Final Fantasy VII robinhood2010 0 3,015 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  E3 2010: The Nintendo Thread The Benny (Macho) 0 4,411 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: