Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What cartoon would you make a game out of?
A week ago I saw the pilot for the new show Storm Hawks (it was on CN). My first thought is that it would make a perfect game. The energy crystals they use could be the goal of the game. In addition all the flying motorcycles would be fun to work with for racing, cuz you can upgrade and transform them. Also all the worlds in Storm Hawks are so wildly different and full of different races that it would make a good adventure game (or even rpg). If you could pick an anime or cartoon that they haven't made a game from yet to make a game from, what would you pick? Why?
That cartoon with the two cats who pilotted the fighter jets. Shit, I just had the name and now I can't remember it. Wtf. =(
Swat Kats!
Invader Zim
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
Arnold K. (Admin) Wrote:Swat Kats!

haha, that show was awesome.
[Image: KyleMettler.png]

Forum Tokens: NINE~!

[Image: videogame.jpg]
------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: fg_sig.jpg]
------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler"
- Albert Einstein

haha, I'd completely forgotten about that show!

I saw ten minutes of storm hawks while I was channel surfing and I can easily see a game for that. Shit, They managed to make one for Spongebob so just about any cartoon should work.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
Teen Titans.
Add me on the PSN: chrizzizzippi
Stalk me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrizzizzippi
Deep thoughts are deep:http://chrislovesoma.tumblr.com/
Duck Tales!
Ryan H. Wrote:Duck Tales!

There was a Duck Tales game for PC way back in the day that I used to play all the time. It was awesome. Or at least I think it was. I dunno, I was, like, 6 at the time.
[Image: KyleMettler.png]

Forum Tokens: NINE~!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Game You Beat? TrueAssassin86x 2 178 05-20-2017, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Spartan119
  Most valuable game? farfus 47 5,973 02-22-2012, 12:17 AM
Last Post: farfus
  SHADOW's PC game wish list SHADOW 13 824 09-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Superjew
  Sunny plays his first PC game in years (spore) Mr. SunburnMan 61 3,652 09-22-2008, 10:13 AM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Japan's Favourite Video Game Characters The Benny (Macho) 4 736 08-13-2008, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Superjew
  Video Game World Records. FTheMan 0 609 06-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Last Post: FTheMan
  The 2nd best puzzle game of all time is downloadable on PSN and XBLA Mr. SunburnMan 7 1,317 09-12-2007, 04:23 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  The downloadable game story so far Mr. SunburnMan 10 1,805 05-03-2007, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  New game for the PS2 and Xbox. Mercenaries!!!!! PlaystationFan 10 15,553 05-24-2006, 05:26 PM
Last Post: countryhicks
  OMG!!! Resident Evil 4 Is Now My Most Anticipated Game Even More Than Snake Eater!!!! PlaystationFan 13 909 04-19-2004, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Pocky Fiend