Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSP Wallpapers: Submissions & Requests
This is the official PSP Wallpaper thread. Please make all PSP wallpaper requests and submissions here.

For submissions, please make sure the image size is 480x272 and you only use JPEG compression.

We'll post all high quality pics to the very popular PSP Wallpapers section. All wallpapers will get a small PSX Extreme logo. If you have Photoshop and planning to upload many wallpapers, please let us know so that we can provide you with the PSX Extreme logo layer file.
PSX Extreme/Xbox Nerds Co-Founder & Administrator
This is a great thread! Should be nice to see what people come up with.

For requests post here or PM me and i'll get it done!
------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: fg_sig.jpg]
------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler"
- Albert Einstein

psxextreme Wrote:This is the official PSP Wallpaper thread. Please make all PSP wallpaper requests and submissions here.

For submissions, please make sure the image size is 480x272 and you only use JPEG compression.

We'll post all high quality pics to the very popular PSP Wallpapers section. All wallpapers will get a small PSX Extreme logo. If you have Photoshop and planning to upload many wallpapers, please let us know so that we can provide you with the PSX Extreme logo layer file.

Smile i want paris hilton please
I think its a good idea to request for a wallpapaper and by doing that more people will register to your site
psxextreme Wrote:This is the official PSP Wallpaper thread. Please make all PSP wallpaper requests and submissions here.

:locked:I think its a good idea to request for a wallpapaper and by doing that more people will register to your site

I'll be willing to do some PSP wallpaper submissions, if there are any requests. I've not tried it before but I'll have quite a lot of time to myself over next week or so if anyone has any wallpapers they'd like Smile
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg][Image: Super%20FLEXXO.png]
lil_a Wrote:Smile i want paris hilton please Last edited by psxextreme : 07-26-2007 at 12:25 AM.

:lol:
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]
lil_a Wrote:Smile i want paris hilton please

We do have Paris Hilton PSP Wallpaper:

http://www.psxextreme.com/psp-wallpapers-all.html#p
PSX Extreme/Xbox Nerds Co-Founder & Administrator
i've made this wallpaper myself . it's pretty cool on psp
try it!

[Image: wallpaper01or9.jpg]
This is hot

Attached Files
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">Vida Guerra XP.jpg (Size: 96.68 KB / Downloads: 5)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Spidy & Doc Ock wallpapers! Stanley 5 626 01-23-2004, 06:59 AM
Last Post: Voice
  music requests??? Trunks 11 761 08-27-2003, 03:06 PM
Last Post: SpicyMcSpice
  I need free ringtones and wallpapers for my phone - Help! Antonio 0 588 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  freakin sweet God of War wallpapers! AC-Raven 0 608 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PSP Wallpaper Section & Wallpaper Requests psxextreme 0 444 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: