Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
movies on ps3
Hi this is my first post, Im wondering is it possible to download a blue-ray film burn it to a disc & play it on ps3.
hi... Smile

i dont know about burning.. maybe, but you have to watch out for it becoming illegal rather quickly on what you download and burn. but whether or not its region free when Blu-Ray is concerened.. im not sure.

i have a feeling that ive heard somewhere that Sony will be doing a VOD (video on demand) service at somepoint.. but you will have to pay for it.

hope thats answered some thing.. theres better people here that know about this stuff, they should post later.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Ok cheer's, i think it would be a challenge ?
well.... finding a legal blu-ray site that gives you films for free to download would be a challenge in itself! :lol:

anyway, welcome to the forums, and hope you can stay and chew that fat over other issues.. Smile

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. 

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
I know that I can download an album, burn it and then play the copy on my PS3 so I don't see any reason why you couldn't do that with a burnt Blu-Ray disc. I don't know of any websites that are movie versions of itunes though.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
Be careful what you post about downloading album's or movie's i was on onother site with same question & got right slated for doing movies even though it was for myself & not selling them on.
It might be ok on this site just be careful on other's.
We dont do that stuff, Ronnie, you were the one asking, nobody else was...
Ok point taken.
I've often wondered whether companies are breaking the law by using copy protection on their discs. This infringes upon my right to make one copy for my own purposes.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movies The Benny (Macho) 3 1,156 07-20-2018, 07:44 PM
Last Post: tlpn99
  Boy am I dumb! placing movies on the PS3 hard drive.... Russell Burrows 8 13,404 07-25-2007, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Russell Burrows
  Sony Adding PSP only digital copies to blueray movies Robochic 0 2,296 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: