Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who all has purchased warhawk?
DK says it's fantastic when you get into a game and start playing but getting into matches can be a pain. I'm going to DK's house to see his before I commit any money to it.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
It is a great game and well worth the 60$ to me for all the fun I have alone. I'm not bad in the air but much better with the on the ground combat.
should work better now the 1.92 update is out...
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
What update is that Dillon?

Still yet to play online with you or DK!
Everytime I try and join your games, its always full.

I also noticed your in the PSX clan. Have you set that up?
"Tina come get some ham!"

3 Forum Tokens
yep.. you want in the clan? i'll send you an invite.. and i'll send one to everyone who isnt in one. they can just say no if they dont want in.. its no prob.

the update is Sony's answer to "whooops" in Warhawk. apparently it sorts out the ranking.. doesnt sort it out as in gives you what youre owed... but apparently it stops it form going wrong. and maybe it will sort out the joining of the games.. but that i really cant be sure about, and actually do doubt that myself.

also because this update is 1.92, and we seem to of missed 1.91, seems that it might also include BC for EU PS1/PS2 games.. maybe flash wallpaper and a few other things.. i will check up when i get home what these things do.

but this is IMPORTANT!!!!

apparently a lot of people are having problems after dl the new update, saying that they cant sign in to their PSN or go to the same sites as they used to online. apparently if you delete your cache and cookies.. this will sort that problem out.

if theres any other tips etc.. we should all post our findings.

ps.. if you cant join Hann.. just try and try and try.. you will get in.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

I had trouble on Sunday night trying to sign on, on the PS3.
Kept saying the playstation store has been suspended, try again later or something like that.

3 Forum Tokens
I think I'll find it fun after I get better but at the moment it's a chore to play.

3 forum tokens
Thats exactly how I felt Gabe, plus with getting it on release date it was still new to everyone so everyone would of been on the same level sort of so it wouldnt of been as bad for me as it is for you now with most players knowing what there doing. :p

3 Forum Tokens
I am dreading playing the beta testers!

We need to get some small passworded matches going to give us a laugh and friendly practice.

3 forum tokens
you got it gabe?

lol.. if youre not in a clan, join ours! lol... jsut a sense of beloning, not actually required to be good or anything, :lol:

im going to start playing again... recently been playing Tenchu WoH and Kengo2 again! lol.. i dont know why, i just wanted to. WoH looks amazing on the PS3!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warhawk Stats. dillonthebunny 35 5,576 11-13-2010, 01:41 AM
Last Post: GuernicaReborn
  so.. how is Warhawk going for you guys? dillonthebunny 25 2,608 08-29-2008, 05:07 AM
Last Post: HannibleL316
  Warhawk Omega Pack now on ps3 store AMneostorm 6 1,120 12-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Warhawk DM with me? Matticus85 43 5,079 10-30-2007, 05:00 AM
  Have Warhawk finally sorted out the problems? Matticus85 12 1,961 09-14-2007, 07:10 AM
  Does anybody play Warhawk anymore??? frostface 0 1,775 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Need Warhawk Gameplay Advice frostface 0 2,004 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: