Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're flippin' spam magnets here!
Nasty80 Wrote:Can someone help me? everytime i come to this site (which i love) a pop up comes on the left side of the screen, and i cant get rid of it. sometimes its not there but 80% of the time it is. is there anything i can do.

There's only one solution. You'll need a pitching wedge, the battery pack from your PSP, half of a confederate flag, a dead rat and a coat hanger.

Combine these items into a large 13x9 glass cooking pan.

And then stop randomly bumping old threads.
Spartan119 Wrote:There's only one solution. You'll need a pitching wedge, the battery pack from your PSP, half of a confederate flag, a dead rat and a coat hanger.

Combine these items into a large 13x9 glass cooking pan.

And then stop randomly bumping old threads.

Okay, now what?
System: Gigabyte GA-Z77X UP5 TH/Intel Core i5 3570k/MSI Nvidia GTX 770/8GB PC3-12800/Fractal Design Define R4/Samsung 840 EVO 120 GB x2/Windows 8.1 & OS X Mavericks
Way to make a junior member feel welcome...Poor guy is probably in a corner somewhere going "Why are they so mean!!!":wah:

Yeah it's an old thread, but still, it's not like the spamming has stopped...

He could have started a new thread but instead actually went through the trouble to find something that was relevant and revive it.

PS, that recipe tastes like crap...I had to add some sugar and bake in the oven at 450 for 35 minutes...much better now!:bs:Big Grin
[Image: ch1n00k.png]
CH1N00K Wrote:Way to make a junior member feel welcome...Poor guy is probably in a corner somewhere going "Why are they so mean!!!":wah:

Actually...it has. Mwahahahahah!!! :eplus2:
System: Gigabyte GA-Z77X UP5 TH/Intel Core i5 3570k/MSI Nvidia GTX 770/8GB PC3-12800/Fractal Design Define R4/Samsung 840 EVO 120 GB x2/Windows 8.1 & OS X Mavericks
Yeah I guess it has, I'm still thinking about the spammers on the main site...they seem to be coming on in hordes lately...silly undead spammers....Confusedmilehead
[Image: ch1n00k.png]
CH1N00K Wrote:Way to make a junior member feel welcome...Poor guy is probably in a corner somewhere going "Why are they so mean!!!":wah:

He could have started a new thread but instead actually went through the trouble to find something that was relevant and revive it.

PS, that recipe tastes like crap...I had to add some sugar and bake in the oven at 450 for 35 minutes...much better now!:bs:Big Grin

Yeah, I made a follow up post suggesting he get adblock, with links to the extension for both Chrome and Firefox, then my internet crapped out before I could post it and I had to jump on a conference call that ended with my day being all shot to hell and now I kinda feel like a **** but not too bad because Mack already made a similar suggestion.

Anyway, Nasty80 welcome to the forums, don't mind me I'm just a sentient adbot who has been programmed to love, my love is like a tidal wave and you were simply beachfront property [Image: lub.gif]
Spartan119 Wrote:Yeah, I made a follow up post suggesting he get adblock, with links to the extension for both Chrome and Firefox, then my internet crapped out before I could post it and I had to jump on a conference call that ended with my day being all shot to hell and now I kinda feel like a **** but not too bad because Mack already made a similar suggestion.

Anyway, Nasty80 welcome to the forums, don't mind me I'm just a sentient adbot who has been programmed to love, my love is like a tidal wave and you were simply beachfront property [Image: lub.gif]
I still can't figure out who this Mack guy you are referencing is?
mackid1993 Wrote:I still can't figure out who this Mack guy you are referencing is?

I'm too lazy to spell out Mackid and I'm not calling you Mac because there is only one Mac and you're not him:

[Image: miketysonspunchout.jpg]

Knock out Mike Tyson and I'll call you Mac Wink
You could call him Ma, it's even shorter!
ATTENTION - Unless otherwise specified, all opinions stated in the above post should be interpreted as the personal opinions of The Benny (Macho) and not objective fact, even when said opinions are inarguably superior to all other opinions in the thread.

[Image: uc.png]
Stm | XB | PS | WP | FB
The Benny (Macho) Wrote:You could call him Ma, it's even shorter!

You know that is a good point. I think I will call him Ma from now on. Thank you for the suggestion, Be.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Tangent **Spam thread** Gabriel013 21 1,372 03-24-2004, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Strider_Hiryu