Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhawk DM with me?
Im ITCHING to play some DM's with some new people, theres only SO many times I can kick DK's ass :p

Anyone who fancies taking me on...msg me on here, or add me on X-Media bar (Matticus85)

AND LETS DO BATTLE!!!!

(P.S, Would be good if you had a headset)
If I can find the time, I might play. I haven't played too much of Warhawk, but it's great fun. I think my rank is still Commander, though...I'm assuming yours is much higher. Heh.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
I've played twice since I got it. Sad

I'll try and give you and DK somebody else to shoot at over the weekend.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
I'll definately be up for that!
I'll add you tonight.

Speaking of ranking, when your playing do you ever find it says you get awarded for a badge that you have already got?
I find that ALOT.

And also my rank is Commander but im sure it says something like you need 50,000 points or something big and my total points is like 3000 odd... :confused:
"Tina come get some ham!"

3 Forum Tokens
HannibleL316 Wrote:I'll definately be up for that!
I'll add you tonight.

Speaking of ranking, when your playing do you ever find it says you get awarded for a badge that you have already got?
I find that ALOT.

And also my rank is Commander but im sure it says something like you need 50,000 points or something big and my total points is like 3000 odd... :confused:
HAHA yeh, im exactly the same, im a commander but have nowhere NEAR enough points to be one! not that im complaining. And yes ive had the mine master badge about 4-5 times now lol
I thought ranking issues were meant to have been fixed? Can't really be that difficult can it?
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
damn, i thought i earned that rank... Sad :lol:
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
I've got like 22 ribbons for air combat superiority or something (I'm almost always in the air). You get multiple ribbons and badges; I have like 3-6 of five different ribbons, and about 10 total badges.

But yeah, I guess we're all stuck at Commander. I ranked up like mad during the first few weeks, but haven't managed to rank up since. Sad

However, during my last session (it was a Lv. 4, I believe), I put together a flawless round for the first time ever. It was at Eucadia's High Rise Hop: I went up in the air at the start of a 15-minute round, and went on a killing spree of 19 straight without dying once. Yep, finished the round with 19 kills and 0 deaths. :rox: Still finished only second, though. LOL

Heh. I'll never do that again.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
I just bought the game today. I'm setting up me PSN ID as we speak.

(never played online with my PS3 Cool)

I'll add you guys so you can practice by killing me.
just got the game eh?

well let me be the first to welcome you Commander. lol

..i'll add you Rickyp.

i'll add you too Matticus85... i jumped in to a game with you and DK a lil while back, got my arse kicked, but was fun!!

if im not on Skate, i should be on WH.. though im usually playing ranked games. the only time ive ever not played a ranked game is when i jump in to games that friends are playing. and i dont do that very often, i love large ranked matches. just seems so cut throat. especially when you have the surround sound on... it like being in a real war zone at time, just mental.

PS:

Ben, just hope to god youre never on an opposing team with me on the same map.. i'll have you with the SAM's ....nothing gets away from me! :lol: Wink
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warhawk Stats. dillonthebunny 35 5,576 11-13-2010, 01:41 AM
Last Post: GuernicaReborn
  so.. how is Warhawk going for you guys? dillonthebunny 25 2,608 08-29-2008, 05:07 AM
Last Post: HannibleL316
  Warhawk Omega Pack now on ps3 store AMneostorm 6 1,120 12-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Have Warhawk finally sorted out the problems? Matticus85 12 1,961 09-14-2007, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Who all has purchased warhawk? GOREDDEVILS 19 2,173 09-11-2007, 07:51 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  Does anybody play Warhawk anymore??? frostface 0 1,775 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Need Warhawk Gameplay Advice frostface 0 2,005 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: