Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhawk DM with me?
yeh, sometimes i have to jump in to a Hawk just to remind myself of the colours.. i really like em.

i really like my character too.. fingers crossed they wont mess it up.

its the last thing they need! with RFOM2 and Battlefield MC being talked about.. they dont want start losing players over something stupid.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
But Dillon, that would mean you would have the rank of Corporal but the accessories of the Air Marshall but if I blitzed the game for a few days and matched your points to make Corporal I'd only have the accessories of a Corporal. I know it may piss people off but it would be fairer to lower the points requirements for ranks but reset the accessories to what they should be so that people pre and post patch update will be on an even footing afterall you guys will have already had the benefit of seeing and testing all the new clothes just a little earlier than you were meant to. I do know DK feels the same as you Dillon.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
Its so messed up now I think they should open up all accessories to everyone, put everybody to the rank they should be and let people rank up as normal, then your rank is for the prestige and bragging rights, if your botherd about that sort of thing, personally I just want the plane colours lol
The Force Is With Me.......And I Still F**k Everything Up

[Image: DarthKoth.png]
The only problem with that is that some people play so much because there are things like colours and clothes to unlock whereas they aren't really concerned with the ranks. Giving everyone all the colours to start with will mean they'll have no reason to play a lot.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warhawk Stats. dillonthebunny 35 5,558 11-13-2010, 01:41 AM
Last Post: GuernicaReborn
  so.. how is Warhawk going for you guys? dillonthebunny 25 2,601 08-29-2008, 05:07 AM
Last Post: HannibleL316
  Warhawk Omega Pack now on ps3 store AMneostorm 6 1,112 12-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Have Warhawk finally sorted out the problems? Matticus85 12 1,958 09-14-2007, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Who all has purchased warhawk? GOREDDEVILS 19 2,170 09-11-2007, 07:51 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  Does anybody play Warhawk anymore??? frostface 0 1,774 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Need Warhawk Gameplay Advice frostface 0 2,003 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: