Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass Effect...
Kinda wierd not seeing a Mass Effect thread anywhere near the top (or Assassins Creed). Just thought I'd let you guys know I've had mine for a few days now and the only words I can say are, Game of The Year!!

BioShock is a definite second, and Assassins Creed could of been alot better in my opinion, although it's still a great game.

Also rock band is pretty damn cool... with alot of ppl. Single player is pretty sweet on the drums but the guitar doesn't hold a candle to GH3.
W3LCOM3 2 TH3 N3XT G3N3RATION!

PS3: God of War 3, Heavy Rain, White Knight Chronicles,
SSF IV, Final Fantasy XIII, Bio Shock 2, GT5, trICO.

X360: Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake.

PSP: I want new hardware!!
I'm expecting great things from Mass Effect, especially if it turns out to be BioWare's swansong. I don't tend to get any new games this close to Christmas though (especially with games that my brother is likely to get as presents), so it will be a while before I play it myself.

Assassin's Creed is being talked about in the Gaming Discussion section, as it's a multiformat game.
ATTENTION - Unless otherwise specified, all opinions stated in the above post should be interpreted as the personal opinions of The Benny (Macho) and not objective fact, even when said opinions are inarguably superior to all other opinions in the thread.

[Image: uc.png]
Stm | XB | PS | WP | FB
I do like the look of mass effect but I want to read more about it. It looks to me a primarily a multiplayer game, is that right?
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
Not at all. It's a single player RPG.

I'm getting this eventually. Dell had it on sale this week ($15 off), so I picked it up from there. I know I'm not going to get it anytime soon, but that's allright.
[Image: MrSunburnMan.png]
It was Mass Effect or the new Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess expansion pack that I had cash for. You can prob know which one I picked lol.

I'll be picking up Mass Effect in Dec or Jan. Damn sweet game! Big Grin
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]
Mr. SunburnMan Wrote:Not at all. It's a single player RPG.

I'm getting this eventually. Dell had it on sale this week ($15 off), so I picked it up from there. I know I'm not going to get it anytime soon, but that's allright.

Well that was quick. I got it today! Big Grin
I'm not interested in this at all.

Western RPGs are just "meh" to me for some reason.

(I'm stubborn and set in my "traditional" ways Wink)
Except that Western RPGs are more "traditional" than JRPGs (as they are older and most of them have their roots in DnD which is infinitely more traditional than any computer RPG).
Mr. SunburnMan Wrote:Not at all. It's a single player RPG.

This info gets me more interested.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
Played it through and all i can say is what a wonderful story !!
graphics werent the most eye popping i have ever seen but the game kept me up till 4 am to finish it !!
very nice game !!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass Effect Questions Gabriel013 26 2,676 09-16-2008, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013