Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoos and piercings
What does everyone have tattooed and/or pierced? I currently have my right arm sleeved about 3/4 of the way, 1 small tattoo on my left arm, and my lobes are pierced at 2 gauge. I've recently been more into piercings. I plan on streching my lobes to 0 gauge at the moment (about the size of a plastic coat hanger). I put up pics of tats/piercings later.

MAtt
[Image: lighedshirt.gif]
I got my eyebrow pierced about 6 years ago and the bar fell out at a gig about a year and half ago and I never bothered getting it re-done.

Thats it :p
"Tina come get some ham!"

3 Forum Tokens
I have the same small maori forearm 'sleeve' and the one memorial on my calf. For piercings I have my lobes to 00g lobes (about 9mm) and 14g labret. I may stretch the lobes to 1/2 inch, but I'm not sure if I'll go beyond, depends on what I'm doing in life at the time. I'm also trying to get the labret to possibly 12 or 10g just so it heals better and it won't close so easily if I ever have to take it out temporarily.. I want more of both and have plans for several tattoos and a few piercings but funds for neither at the moment.

My gf though is covered with holes.. 19mm first lobes, 10g second lobes (used to have double tunnels), 2 further holes up each side, a tragus on one side, both nostrils, a septum (not a huge fan of it but whatever), labret, eyebrow, navel, and 2 that are just for me Wink, for a total of 17. 3 tats as well.
i have piercings at the back of my neck, nose, eyebrows, tragus, tongue, lip.

thats it. :rox:
This is my right arm.
[Image: l_11923edd434fd9a01dddc1c7e78e923d.jpg]

This is my dads arm.
[Image: l_03fe20f9a5df4a78f8a3417d78e09e26.jpg]

My wife, although she got more of it done since this pic.
[Image: l_61604cbb063845b7a6b54fad303addfe.jpg]

Our wedding rings. 09-08-07 > 987, the day we got married.
[Image: l_1450e6ac90f7bf5a00e8f36d937546a9.jpg]

My 4 gauge lobes with tunnels in.
[Image: l_17b8f99af6fcce0479af348fb6648c00.jpg]

4 gauge pincher
[Image: l_22984676911c0d0b1d333d6611b3cbd6.jpg]

I need to update my tattoo pics. I have more on the inside of my arm and my wife has more.
Is that a Tool shirt?

If so, :rox:
yeah, 10,000 days shirt.
Well, i probably shouldve waited a tad longer but i decided to stretch my lobes to 2g. I figured if it hurt i would just stop and put the 4's back in. I didnt feel a thing, so now my lobes are 2g, stainless threaded tunnels. Big Grin And Brandi's bottom 2 holes are now 16g. thumbs up!
My friends girlfriend (also now my co-worker) gave me her 00g or slightly larger double flared green glass plugs today because she cant fit them and she doesnt want to go past 0g. But I just bought my blue dichro eyelets so I don't know if I'm ready to move on from those yet. Both pairs are from Liquid, hand blown glass in Lyndonville VT, in the town I went to college in and the town next to where I live now, and I never realized before that they were pretty much cross country now because I've found their stuff in hot topics and piercers all over the place.. So it's kinda cool I know the people making all this stuff.

I got my lobes pierced in February I think at 14g, and pretty quickly moved up through 4g, which I stayed at all summer because I had a job and the sillicon hider plugs I had were 4g. Since then I've already moved up to 00g, and my job lets me keep in my 'conservative' ear piercings so thats cool.

Oh and Matt, do you use anything on your lobes? I've found when stretching (and any necessary healing from stretching too quickly) vitamin E oil and Bactine help a lot when they're sore, they help calm them down a bit faster.
Norrec Wrote:Oh and Matt, do you use anything on your lobes? I've found when stretching (and any necessary healing from stretching too quickly) vitamin E oil and Bactine help a lot when they're sore, they help calm them down a bit faster.

I dont use anything at the moment. If they are sore, i soak them in salt water. It really helps alot. Really hot water with like 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt for about 10 minutes, then rinse with hot water. I was thinking of picking up some vitamin E oil just to keep my lobes nice and soft, they sometimes get dry from using Dial soap daily to clean em.

Quote:I got my lobes pierced in February I think at 14g, and pretty quickly moved up through 4g, which I stayed at all summer because I had a job and the sillicon hider plugs I had were 4g. Since then I've already moved up to 00g, and my job lets me keep in my 'conservative' ear piercings so thats cool.

I got mine pierced at 6g and immediately got them stretched to 4g. It hurt like nothing ive ever felt. I dont even think my job noticed theyre not 'normal' piercings. I guess being 6'3" helps hide the fact you can see through em. Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anybody got any cartilage piercings? korn666slipknot 2 342 07-06-2003, 05:49 AM
Last Post: IEATLEAD
  Tattoos...got any?? Kaged 22 987 05-19-2003, 07:37 PM
Last Post: sparky5110