Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoos and piercings
damnit it ate my post.
anyways hot/warm salt water did really well with my labret, it started growing a keloid and tore a few times from taking the stud out, and the salt water helped heal it all, and now it's problem free. I usually waited til my lobes were healed from the last stretch before I stretched again, but I'm pretty quick to heal it seems.

[Image: DSCN7722Small.jpg]

[Image: DSCN7723Small.jpg]

[Image: DSCN7724Small.jpg]

[Image: DSCN7726Small.jpg]
Kinda wish this community were more into the discussion of bodymods... this thread would be cool to see more ideas from people we 'know'..

just thought these were cool looking (and iSite-whorish)

[Image: 2081814591_3f2f57e7db.jpg?v=0]

[Image: 2082607688_4a4d4f8492.jpg?v=0]

I've been considering various ideas for tattoos, including but not limited to the following:
1: Blackwork on my right forearm. Some solid black coverage, that may break off into something similar to tetris blocks toward my wrist. Not in homage to tetris, but thats all I can really think of to describe it.
2: A red and black star on my left right shoulder, the same as on the cover of Gravity Kills album Superstarved but colored, and on Jeff Scheels (the lead singer) shoulder. I've always really liked the design, so what if its not personal, I just have always liked it lots.
3) A thick stroked but unfilled black circle that goes around the other shoulder
4) kein mehrheit für die mitleid (again a band reference but I like the ideology of the phrase more than loyalty to the band
5) a stylized bare-knuckle boxer with the word 'fisticuffs' on a banner, like an old style boxing promotion (a less serious idea, but it struck me as something I'd think was humorous to have done)

and finally, like your wedding bands, one of my friends got engaged, and while discussing about them with other friends, one asked me when I was "ya know" and rubbed his ring finger, implying when I was going to drop the bomb, and I mentioned we'd probably just get tattoos, which is more likely than not.. so we might join you on the tattoo band... wagon... pun!
Norrec Wrote:Kinda wish this community were more into the discussion of bodymods... this thread would be cool to see more ideas from people we 'know'..

Yeah! I thought there would be more interest. :nosense:

Quote:1: Blackwork on my right forearm. Some solid black coverage, that may break off into something similar to tetris blocks toward my wrist. Not in homage to tetris, but thats all I can really think of to describe it.

I think i get what your saying, sounds like a cool design.

Im always thinking of ideas for my next tattoo(s). I think i just want to continue my 'vines' sleeve down onto the back of my hand and get a solid black star between all my knuckles, 9 total. I was thinking of a skull/crossbones on the same hand too that i drew...kind of cartoony looking.
[Image: lighedshirt.gif]
Possiblly getting my conch pierced this weekend! Smile
Sad Well, we went to the piercing shop and chatted a bit. Turns out they wanted a little more than I was ready to spend. Maybe a few weeks or so I will get my conch piercing.
How much were they asking?
I want a new piercing, but I haven't quite finalized what I want and I can't really see the logic in spending money on it... kinda in the 'I'm ****ing poor forever' mode of life...
Norrec Wrote:kinda in the 'I'm ****ing poor forever' mode of life...

Yeah. Me too but my folks gave me money for xmas. :p And I literally save all my change in a jar for me and Brandi to get tattoos/piercings.

Quote:How much were they asking?

70$ for the piercing w/ jewelry. I could have gotten it cheaper with a smaller gauge piece, but I want an 8g. I think its like 40$ for a 14g. The jewelery they sell is also TOP NOTCH. Its nicer than pretty much anything Ive seen, at least the stainless steel stuff is. The polish is mirror like and the ends screw on sooooo smooth. I belive it is Industrial Strength brand.
Am thinking about getting my eyebrow pierced...
Add me on the PSN: chrizzizzippi
Stalk me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/chrizzizzippi
Deep thoughts are deep:http://chrislovesoma.tumblr.com/
I just ordered some new stuff from www.bodyartforms.com . An orange acrylic plug, 2gauge, a red acrylic plug in 0g, and a blue earskin in 0g. I tried to size up from 2g to 0g, not quite ready, need to wait like 2-3 more months. Excited to get a new plug!
2-3 more months? Maybe I just stretch faster than you but I went from 4g to 00g in about a month or 2 tops. I'm working on getting those green double flares in but I need to stretch a lot just to get the flare in and down to the middle where I'm already the size for.
I've never ordered from BAF but I've looked through there a bit before. Usually if I need something I goto a shop or down to Liquid to get some glass.
BTW if you get silicone plugs (I'm thinking thats what your earskins are but I could be wrong), don't try to stretch with them assuming the flexibility will help stretch good. I've heard from a lot of people their bad experiences where it gets infected from the plug holding in stuff and the skin tearing, some get really nasty. Best to stretch with a solid thing, leave a solid plug in for a while, then switch to the silcone. If that doesn't apply to you at least its a heads up if you ever think about it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anybody got any cartilage piercings? korn666slipknot 2 346 07-06-2003, 05:49 AM
Last Post: IEATLEAD
  Tattoos...got any?? Kaged 22 997 05-19-2003, 07:37 PM
Last Post: sparky5110