Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08
Just picked up the new Tiger 08 game today and have spent about 10min doing up my game face at the moment lol. It's funny to see your own pic up on the 360 and the CPU trying to form your own face mapping. I'm scared. :evil:

Taking photos was a snap and uploading them to the web was pretty simple (I wish .skate had that feature to it) Some of the "status updates" on it are funny. Antagonizing pedestrians? wth is that! Making mountains out of molehills lol

"Stop watching this...go make a sandwich.. at 77% complete

From some of the posts from people and reviews, most people say that it's buggy and is not good online. I'm not that picky if it's a good game and I get the most out of it (I could have picked up Orange Box, Mass Effect, PGR4 but I picked Tiger 08)

If the picture turns out, I'll see if I can get it uploaded to the net lol.
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]
I got Tiger 08 for Christmas and did the game face, I thought it was pretty cool but because of other games I haven't had a chance to play Tiger 08. RSV2 also has a facemaker for it and you get an achievment for doing it. It's a little complicated on RSV2 because you have to put your full face in the red box and then do a side profile picture, it takes quite a while but if you ever get the game RSV2 it's worth the achievement.