Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UT3 new Mods and Maps thread.
As far as I'm aware people can only see things like custom skins and textures if they've downloaded them too. Some games have options for downloading other player's custom skins (and maps) as the match itself is loading but obviously that leaves everybody else waiting on that person.
ATTENTION - Unless otherwise specified, all opinions stated in the above post should be interpreted as the personal opinions of The Benny (Macho) and not objective fact, even when said opinions are inarguably superior to all other opinions in the thread.

[Image: uc.png]
Stm | XB | PS | WP | FB
i think youre right!
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
thanks for the map suggestions - I'm going to check these out. I haven't played this game in a while and I think it's time to break it open again......
Yeah i do believe that other people have to download the skin. It's ridiculous i know. I too am in love with FlatWars. The draw distance on that is amazing. The Lego one is fun, but the system really gets a beating one you start destroying stuff. I miss this game, but I hate just playing with bots. Especially when I start with a bunch of people and then I'm trying to message everyone but then realize that these names don't sound like typical internet names and realize that they're bots!!! I gotta buy this game now since it should be pretty cheap....
I love UT3. If anyone fancies a game, add me: robinhood2010. I will certainly download those mods, they seem awesome!
Life is one great paradox
[Image: card.png]
[Image: robinhood2010.png]
Hey Dillon, did you get any player models yet? I got Zack Fair from Final Fantasy 7. That very same website you linked (UT3MOD.com) has Samus Aran player models too.
[Image: mabbsig2007.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Unofficial Post You're PSN Name Thread. fatchad420 3 862 02-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Darth Koth
  White Knight Chronicles talk and discussion thread BlinkBoy 0 5,600 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  SPOILER ALERT: Resistance 2 Spoilerific thread SHADOW 0 1,440 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PS3 price cut count down thread Russell Burrows 0 2,645 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Official PS3 HDD upgrade thread. dillonthebunny 0 57,839 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  The Uncharted 2 Spoilerific Discussion Thread SHADOW 0 5,506 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  The LBP Thread: Good levels you find WolfCrimson 0 3,438 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  The game rip-off thread Akuma07 0 1,843 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  God of War III Spoiler Thread mackid1993 0 4,095 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Official Final Fantasy XIII Discussion Thread Ben D. 0 8,599 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: