PSX Extreme Registration Alpha Testing
I was able to register and log in without receiving any confirmation message btw.
Norrec Wrote:Ok well the avatar upload seems to work on non-IE browsers, and also in IE the comments seem to bleed over the edge of the frame so that you can't read them. Also works fine in Mozilla. I'm not sure if it's just my IE or what, but seeing as most people seem to use FF now it may not be a huge problem, but something to check into for compatibility issues.

Thanks for the feedback. We are aware of the IE problem. We also see that your avatar is broken, we'll get that fixed ASAP.
PSX Extreme/Xbox Nerds Co-Founder & Administrator
Gabriel013 Wrote:Am I missing a PM for the new site or am I just lost?

No, just go to any news article, you'll see a new Comments section at the bottom of the page. You can also see comments links on the home page next to each news article update (i.e. "3 comments").
dandan Wrote:I was able to register and log in without receiving any confirmation message btw.

That can't be good. Thanks.
psxextreme Wrote:Thanks for the feedback. We are aware of the IE problem. We also see that your avatar is broken, we'll get that fixed ASAP.
Norrec, I believe you tried uploading your avatar just as I was making a modification to the script. The issue should be taken care of.

If anyone still has a broken avatar, you can fix that by just uploading a new one.
dandan Wrote:I was able to register and log in without receiving any confirmation message btw.
D'oh. Fixed now.
Comments counter on the new page doesn't appear to be working. I have posted in the Flow coming to PSP article and yet the counter says 0 comments.

EDIT::

Scrap that, I can see now that it just doesn't mention your own comments. Where others have commented I can see they are being counted.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
The issue was it was reading everything as a PS3 news article...it's fixed now.
psxextreme Wrote:That can't be good. Thanks.

I have received my confirmation email, but took a while. Though maybe I should have tested if I was able to post comments before clicking on the confirmation link. But at least I was able to login and view/edit my profile and upload my avatar before confirming.

EDIT: oops I missed baseballdude's post, I can see it's fixed now.
Threaded replies are now working (you can reply to a post).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSX Extreme - Youtube channel BlinkBoy 0 951 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: