Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 2008 Season (Congrats Lewis Hamilton! F1 Champion 08)
lol, yeah, watching it right now.

I guess my brain pulled an xbox360 last night, because I thought they said qualifying @2pm EST, not 2am EST, rofl. Not used to being up these hours focused on racing! It's grueling, but so very worth every corner! :lol:
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
lol. Ferrari front row. My bet is Lewis is running a 1 stop strat for the race tonight. It's going to be a crazy first corner lol.
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]
just over an hour to go, i'm tired, and yet wide awake with excitement to see this tonight!

2 hours later

OMFG! WHAT A START!!!!! Massa forcing Raikkonen to yield, Timo falling out right at the start, Heidfeld Alonso and Coulthard fighting for position, Hamilton's tires having issues it seems... WOW WOW WOW!
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

It was a great start. The triple cars down the straight was classic racing and Lewis drove a great race. Kimi is in the hunt for the title this year and it's only 2 races in.
Race was good though not the results I was hoping for. I'd really like to see Coulthard and Button score a few decent points this season.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
Wow, and I thought the drivers were having a tough time! LOL
Now Jeremy Clarkson can fly off the radar with his cell phone!

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/23882746/
Quote:LONDON - Max Mosley, the president of auto racing’s governing body, will miss Sunday’s Bahrain Grand Prix because of legal issues stemming from his involvement in a sex scandal.

Mosley has said he will take legal action a British tabloid that accused him of engaging in sexual acts with five prostitutes in a scenario that involved Nazi role-playing.

The 67-year-old executive had been scheduled to attend the Formula One race and join the Bahraini Royal Family for a formal dinner. He will instead stay in Britain.

“The FIA president will not be attending the Bahrain Grand Prix as scheduled,” the racing organization said Wednesday in a statement to The Associated Press. “We understand that legal matters detained him in London.”

On Tuesday, Mosley rejected calls to step down, writing a letter to FIA officials saying he was embarrassed by what the News of the World reported, but adding there was no “Nazi connotation to the matter.”

A video posted Sunday on the newspaper’s Web site showed a man identified as Mosley arriving at an apartment and then engaging in various sex acts with several women, at least one in a prisoner’s uniform, while also speaking German. The video can no longer be found on the newspaper’s Web site.

Mosley is the son of British Union of Fascists party founder Oswald Mosley, a former British politician who served in Parliament for the Labour and Conservative parties. Oswald Mosley died in 1980.

Some in the sport have called for Mosley’s resignation, including 1979 F1 champion Jody Scheckter. But F1 chief executive Bernie Ecclestone has essentially backed Mosley, saying what the FIA president did was “nobody else’s business.”

LOL

Lewis took a nasty crash hit during practice. Freaked out some of the track guys too lol. That track is nasty dirty too. Sad
cAtDaFeLiX Wrote:LOL

Lewis took a nasty crash hit during practice. Freaked out some of the track guys too lol. That track is nasty dirty too. Sad

yeah, pretty much tapped the side of the track, went to move more into the track, and oversteers right off into the wall. Sad lol, the guys on the otherside looked a little more than freaked out. They were running for their lives!

But my favorite part of the night...

The comments on NASCAR :lol:
In NASCAR you maintain the same speed most of time
Here, you have to slow down differently for each corner
It's nothing like "oval racing" :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: B U R N ! :lol:

side note: why do I find it funny that head of the FIA gets caught up in some prositutes in nazi uniforms, and on here a couple of days later there's news about game with anime girls in nazi bikinis...

lol. kubica had a great setup and should be first! This is the first out of many early mornings where I can actually watch the race live.

Crazy Japanese, I swear each day they are creating something more wtf than the next lol.
CONGRATS TO MASSA!
Good job to Raikkonen for hitting 2nd!

LOL @ Hamilton ... He just not having good luck, poor guy! Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NBA Regular Season 2007/2008 Thread svosen 4 1,813 06-06-2008, 03:00 AM
Last Post: svosen
  Hamilton: "Sod you, I'm off." Gabriel013 1 1,664 10-31-2007, 09:16 AM
Last Post: hawkster
  Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 2 dvd... Magoosh! 7 543 03-16-2004, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Punk
  Whos getting the first season of Chappelle show? Punk 5 589 01-27-2004, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Voice
  New Season Of Chappelle Show! nice shirt 13 922 01-22-2004, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Voice
  Eminem and Magoosh -- Enter. NOW. Season Finale Arnold K. (Admin) 2 397 08-21-2003, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Arnold K. (Admin)
  Congrats Burns! Tosser00 4 616 04-25-2003, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Prime
  Well, our basketball season is over... lue 11 1,272 03-16-2003, 10:28 PM
Last Post: tkann314
  Elisha Cuthbert is your champion! Arnold K. (Admin) 0 1,929 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Football Season opening (soccer) Gabriel013 0 810 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: