Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most valuable game?
That's pretty cool, good for you. It's interesting to know that you can buy games and sell em back for a lot more a decade and a half later. I imagine it's hard to figure out what will be and what won't be.

Kinda hard to expand your horizons to Japanese games when you don't understand the language though, I'm not willing to go out on a limb for that stuff, though Yakuza 3 looks mighty tempting.
dillonthebunny Wrote:i got some Jp PS2 games that i cant shift.. i might sell them that way..

got Vib (mojib) Ribbon (the painting clouds whiif le rapping in Japanese one) the 'adult' camera game.. got them both (lol..ahem) GT4 Ltd pack.. and a few others.

do you think theyre worth selling?

Youd just have to look em up on Ebay and see if they are being sold there. If you had to do a lot of reading in a japanese game in something like a rpg it would be hard to understand. But many of their games are shooters/fighters/action games that dont require much if any translation. My turbo duo game Castlevania Dracula X was only released over there but its easily the best Castlevania game and i really dig the fact that its in Japanese, their language is really beautiful on the ears and i found this to be a neat accent to the game...
cool, i'll look em up.

the Japanese adult games dont need a lot of thought, in fact the least amount of thought the better.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Yeah, I took 3 years in Japanese and I felt like I got to the point where unless I was living there that I wasn't ever going to go anywhere with it. I still can't play games or watch anything by itself.

I could understand it if it isn't an RPG. Never really played the Castlevania series very much.
Well well, here is my most profitable transaction yet, apparently the value of Radiant Silvergun went up and i held off long enough to really cash in on this baby:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...CA:US:1123
I think Suikoden II might still be the most valuable game in my collection, although I do have Secret of Mana and Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for the SNES. Oh, and I hear Amplitude, Shadow Hearts: Covenant, Gitaroo-Man, and Deathrow (Xbox), are all pretty rare these days.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
Yeah any game can be found, its just what one is willing to do to have it. I sold my copy of Shadowhearts Covenant earlier this year after finally playing and beating it. It was my first ps2 game of the year, definitely a fun romp. Well onto new conquests!
Well guys im selling off a lotta my games i can get any money for. Sold my copy of Beyond Shadowgate for the Turboduo for $115 the other day and am putting up my second copy of Ikaruga for the dreamcast and FFVII for ps. Got lots of sorting to do, moved recently and realize how many games/movies i wont ever be playing or watching again. Gonna sell a lot of them to Amazon for store credit, but will place the more valuable on Ebay or Amazon's Marketplace. If there is a ps, ps2, turbographix/duo, sega genesis, snes, nes, saturn, you get the idea, game youve always wanted but couldnt find i bet i got it lol...
farfus Wrote:Well guys im selling off a lotta my games i can get any money for. Sold my copy of Beyond Shadowgate for the Turboduo for $115 the other day and am putting up my second copy of Ikaruga for the dreamcast and FFVII for ps. Got lots of sorting to do, moved recently and realize how many games/movies i wont ever be playing or watching again. Gonna sell a lot of them to Amazon for store credit, but will place the more valuable on Ebay or Amazon's Marketplace. If there is a ps, ps2, turbographix/duo, sega genesis, snes, nes, saturn, you get the idea, game youve always wanted but couldnt find i bet i got it lol...

Do you have gamecube games too?
Hello
Feel free to add me
Pandacastro Wrote:Do you have gamecube games too?

I actually owned a GC for a while, played a few games, not much. Sold most of what i had but i may find something laying around...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Game You Beat? TrueAssassin86x 2 226 05-20-2017, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Spartan119
  What cartoon would you make a game out of? antscrubber 23 3,128 02-18-2009, 12:27 AM
Last Post: SHADOW
  SHADOW's PC game wish list SHADOW 13 866 09-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Superjew
  Sunny plays his first PC game in years (spore) Mr. SunburnMan 61 3,739 09-22-2008, 10:13 AM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Japan's Favourite Video Game Characters The Benny (Macho) 4 770 08-13-2008, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Superjew
  Video Game World Records. FTheMan 0 619 06-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Last Post: FTheMan
  The 2nd best puzzle game of all time is downloadable on PSN and XBLA Mr. SunburnMan 7 1,334 09-12-2007, 04:23 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  The downloadable game story so far Mr. SunburnMan 10 1,828 05-03-2007, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  New game for the PS2 and Xbox. Mercenaries!!!!! PlaystationFan 10 15,582 05-24-2006, 05:26 PM
Last Post: countryhicks
  OMG!!! Resident Evil 4 Is Now My Most Anticipated Game Even More Than Snake Eater!!!! PlaystationFan 13 933 04-19-2004, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Pocky Fiend