Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most valuable game?
Lets see... The most expensive game I own... Nothing to crazy.I have a...

Complete copy of EVO: The Search for Eden for the SNES.
Complete copy of Dragon Force for the Saturn.
Complete copy of Shining the Holy Ark for Saturn.
Complete copy of Tales of Eternia for PSP that I keep hearing is actually hard.

Thats off the top of my head.

EDIT- Farfus, do you have a e-bay store?
[Image: sig.gif] [Image: 1261982699147.jpg]
Hideki Kamiya (Creator of the original Devil May Cry) said that he doesn't consider smoking to look cool, so he didn't make Dante a smoker.
[Image: not-my-dante.png?1]
Oyashiro Wrote:Lets see... The most expensive game I own... Nothing to crazy.I have a...

Complete copy of EVO: The Search for Eden for the SNES.
Complete copy of Dragon Force for the Saturn.
Complete copy of Shining the Holy Ark for Saturn.
Complete copy of Tales of Eternia for PSP that I keep hearing is actually hard.

Thats off the top of my head.

EDIT- Farfus, do you have a e-bay store?

Hey Oy i have a new copy of Dragon Force, myself, its going up today for sale on ebay. No i dont have an ebay store, although by the time its all over i may wish i had one. Gonna see what response i get with Dragon Force and Shining Force for the Saturn and see where it leads me...
I have a mint copy of MGS3: Subsistence with both discs. That tends to be hard to find.
System: Gigabyte GA-Z77X UP5 TH/Intel Core i5 3570k/MSI Nvidia GTX 770/8GB PC3-12800/Fractal Design Define R4/Samsung 840 EVO 120 GB x2/Windows 8.1 & OS X Mavericks
I guess my rarest game is my copy of the PS3 version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance (first one). That one seems to be rather hard to find, at least I've never found it in any bargain bins anywhere.
PSN & Steam & Wordfeud & UniWar: Beamboom
Beamboom Wrote:I guess my rarest game is my copy of the PS3 version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance (first one). That one seems to be rather hard to find, at least I've never found it in any bargain bins anywhere.
That game is in every bargain bin around here. I've even seen brand new copies in stores that don't carry video games and electronics.
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl:
Really? The ps3 version, not ps2, and not UA2? Wow... I've tried getting an extra copy for long, as a gift to a friend of mine here in Norway that is a Marvel collector. I've seen one single exemplar here and that's the one I own. Guess it was mainly distributed in the US then!

I see that on the UK Amazon it's listed at £25 right now (that should mean around 30-35 USD or so?) and that's pretty darn expensive for such an old game. I need it to be below £20 to avoid import tax at the border.
PSN & Steam & Wordfeud & UniWar: Beamboom
It's definitely the first one. I looked up the cover to verify. GameStop has it for $19.99, used, at every location near me. Sears sells it for $9.97 brand new. goHastings has it for $14.31, used. That's just some of the places that have it. I think Best Buy used to sell this for $4 when they were clearing them out. I bought Conan from Best Buy for a couple dollars.
[Image: rmartinez10.png]

"Working out everyday, slapping the double chins. They're so purdy." :rofl:
Oh I also have a CiB Chrono Trigger... Didn't know how that slipped my mind.
[Image: sig.gif] [Image: 1261982699147.jpg]
Hideki Kamiya (Creator of the original Devil May Cry) said that he doesn't consider smoking to look cool, so he didn't make Dante a smoker.
[Image: not-my-dante.png?1]
I guess my who have to be the gamecube version of Loz: Twilight princes.
Hello
Feel free to add me
Well currently 4 out of the 6 games i have up on ebay have bids, Shining Force, Beyond Oasis, and Bulk Slash for Saturn, Castlevania Chronicles for ps, some games are going out the door!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Game You Beat? TrueAssassin86x 2 159 05-20-2017, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Spartan119
  What cartoon would you make a game out of? antscrubber 23 2,930 02-18-2009, 12:27 AM
Last Post: SHADOW
  SHADOW's PC game wish list SHADOW 13 795 09-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Superjew
  Sunny plays his first PC game in years (spore) Mr. SunburnMan 61 3,558 09-22-2008, 10:13 AM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Japan's Favourite Video Game Characters The Benny (Macho) 4 726 08-13-2008, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Superjew
  Video Game World Records. FTheMan 0 603 06-14-2008, 04:06 PM
Last Post: FTheMan
  The 2nd best puzzle game of all time is downloadable on PSN and XBLA Mr. SunburnMan 7 1,304 09-12-2007, 04:23 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  The downloadable game story so far Mr. SunburnMan 10 1,798 05-03-2007, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  New game for the PS2 and Xbox. Mercenaries!!!!! PlaystationFan 10 15,533 05-24-2006, 05:26 PM
Last Post: countryhicks
  OMG!!! Resident Evil 4 Is Now My Most Anticipated Game Even More Than Snake Eater!!!! PlaystationFan 13 895 04-19-2004, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Pocky Fiend