Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The only reason I can think of why you should NOT buy a Wii..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z1vuiy9IVo

someone call Social Services NOW!

:lol:
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
That's why I like cats lol. Dogs are.....
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]
That video made my morning. Though it is creepy that I just laughed my ass off at I child getting essentially raped.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]
That was hilarious... LOL
W3LCOM3 2 TH3 N3XT G3N3RATION!

PS3: God of War 3, Heavy Rain, White Knight Chronicles,
SSF IV, Final Fantasy XIII, Bio Shock 2, GT5, trICO.

X360: Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake.

PSP: I want new hardware!!
yeh, poor kid!

so your selling yours eh? fair enough.. I know what you mean though.
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Makes you wonder WTF the person recording it was thinking, since they didn't stop shootiing to help this kid out... poor guy's gonna be in therapy for years!
the wii just has the sort of effect, have you not heard whats been happening everwhere?

dogs see people playing the wii and want to play, but it is much too difficult for them so they do the next best thing for entertainment and just start humping the person playing to get in on the action
So glad i only have the 3 goldfish now lol.

Also Dillon you always surprise me with these sites and things you come up with so funny man. lol
it's funny, that after the video is done, that there are millions of other dog-rape videos that youtube recommends.
thank goodness i have a cat.