Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's your latest Xbox 360 game?
shhhh, let's all just go to his house, tie him up and toss him in the closet, and then throw a PSXE party without him! Tongue
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
I have a PSP so I love that topic. But, him coming in here and throwing a sexay PS3 party with drinks and music makes me Sad

Maybe I could use my PSP to control his PS3! mhahahah! :evil: :nosense:
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]
cAtDaFeLiX Wrote:Maybe I could use my PSP to control his PS3! mhahahah! :evil: :nosense:

0WN3D!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
lol.. you know cAt, if you had my password and the email i use for my PSN account you bloody could control it due to remote play!

OMFG! im so turning off that feature right now! :lol:
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
:lol: So it's not bluetooth but over a wifi internet connection? I'm not sure how it works of course. lol

I should get this back on topic though. Opps :uhoh:
to be honest you would need to connect and sync your psp with my ps3, but then yeh.. you could download all my films and music and play my (psp/ps1) games from your house... Console rape i think they call it. :lol:

anyway, yeh.. back on topic.

any of you own Burnout for the 360? do you get the same updates as us? Im thinking of rebuying it again if the planes come out. I realise thats dumb and that planes probably really dont belong in Burnout... but still looks like a laugh.

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

lol. Big Grin

I know Sunburnman and myself are the only 2 Canadian's here on the forums. I signed up for a gta4 contest back in april I think. I got a email last week stating that I won. 500 MS Points which is np. I'm waiting for street fighter II release to use them.

I also bought the new Xbox Mag for August and the demo disc said it contained the Graw2 coop pack 1 on it. That pack is avail for free on Live. I open the mag and it says that due to a glitch or something, the coop pack 1 is not on this disc.

The disc subscription people will get the Graw2 coop pack1 and coop pack2 in the September issue disc. While newstand buyers (Like me) will need to email there info and the code that's listed in the mag in order for the Xbox mag to mail the disc to you.

So, the purchase of the Aug issue of the xbox mag will get you the graw2 coop pack 2 for free instead of the 800ms points that it costs now. So far I haven't received a response from the mag for it not being avail in Canada and that's a good thing.
I've decided against getting Bioshock as I'm waiting for the PS3 release however I am still considering Mass Effect. I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure that isn't coming to the PS3 though the sequel might. I think Play are selling it cheap.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
Well the last game I bought was MGS 4, but I just beat beyond good and evil today. Just so I could watch the damn trailer, which was pretty awesome. I definitely enjoyed the game but thought the environments got a little tiring. The battle system has some potential though, it is quite smooth.
is beyond good and evil on the 360?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XBOX 360 -Falcon- still a glitchy system Zapix 28 7,500 09-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Last Post: lisa_qld
  should i get a used x-box 360 or a new xbox 360....you tell me! gamerzwanted 10 1,961 07-28-2008, 03:59 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Attaching a larger Hard drive to a Xbox 360.... Conansr 4 2,889 07-05-2008, 04:37 AM
Last Post: orangpelupa
  Xbox 360 portable GeneralKill 10 2,194 06-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Last Post: sean009
  what is better xbox 360 sean009 3 1,149 03-29-2008, 12:58 AM
Last Post: GeneralKill
  halo charity game hoggle 1 1,239 10-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Last Post: cAtDaFeLiX
  Microsoft extends warranty for all Xbox 360s up to 3 years Mr. SunburnMan 14 2,396 07-28-2007, 09:34 AM
Last Post: cAtDaFeLiX
  xbox 360 game giveaway?? hoggle 1 7,679 06-04-2007, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Do 360 owners still buy Xbox titles? Gabriel013 12 2,936 05-05-2007, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Steven Gaines
  The New Xbox Experience The Benny (Macho) 0 989 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: