Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone thinks single RPGs games are dying out and need to be REVIVED??
never mind they just deleted my thread both of them, so i guess i'll just put the link here n the screenshots here
[Image: 200502171328008121.jpg]hey people i am gonna put up a link to this class game called: legend of sword and fairies, its only a 20mins demo so would u all please give it a try n let me know wat u think yea!! btw anyone know how to put up screenshot of games here, can u pls tech me?? i tried it but the image is too big Sad

link:http://lsfgame.net/blog/
have fun
Mass Effect's side quests were horribly dull. The same few maps were recycled again and again, and the Mako sequences to get there were equally uninteresting. It's especially disappointing when compared to the few main story worlds that are all uniquely structured and obviously carefully crafted. It's specifically one of the things BioWare have stated to be improving on with the sequel though.

jinkazama99 (about Lost Odyssey) Wrote:i mean in the beginning the camere rotates for like 20 seconds(well maybe lesser) around ur enemies
As far as I can tell this is because it's loading everything in. First you just get a close-up of one character model while it loads in the rest of the party, then it zooms and pans over the whole party while it loads in the enemy models. So it's either that or sitting at a loading screen. Or they develop a more efficient engine.

It's the same reason Mass Effect's Citadel seems to have mile long elevator shafts between every level...
ATTENTION - Unless otherwise specified, all opinions stated in the above post should be interpreted as the personal opinions of The Benny (Macho) and not objective fact, even when said opinions are inarguably superior to all other opinions in the thread.

[Image: uc.png]
Stm | XB | PS | WP | FB
That part of mass effect drove me insane, because in the end if you took away the sidequests there wasn't anything much but the main quests. Which I agree were decent, but not enough to pull it out of the depths of mediocre IMO.

I just think if you were to describe a game to somebody as
-Combat terrible
-Bad AI
-Recycled Environments
-Pointless side quests
-Awful vehicle controls
-Decent Story
-Good graphics
-Good main quests
-Interesting characters

That is not a game I want to buy. I guess I don't understand the GOTY nominations. The game screams unfinished, halfassed, etc.

It is by far the worst game I've ever played with the Bioware stamp on it.
The Benny (Macho) Wrote:Mass Effect's side quests were horribly dull. The same few maps were recycled again and again, and the Mako sequences to get there were equally uninteresting. It's especially disappointing when compared to the few main story worlds that are all uniquely structured and obviously carefully crafted. It's specifically one of the things BioWare have stated to be improving on with the sequel though.

Yeah. That was extremely dissapointing to me. There's really no reason for having such boring side-quests.

But the main quest was unbelievable, so it was a minor distraction for me.
[Image: MrSunburnMan.png]
Yeah, as I said further up I was completely immersed in the story and setting of the game, so trudging through each and every side quest was bearable. I tried making a biotic character immediately after completing the game and playing through again but couldn't face all the side quests.

One side-quest that I very much enjoyed was (minor spoiler) the Local Cluster. Standing on the Moon looking up at Earth was pretty darn neat, even if it was just for a couple of identikit bases.
ATTENTION - Unless otherwise specified, all opinions stated in the above post should be interpreted as the personal opinions of The Benny (Macho) and not objective fact, even when said opinions are inarguably superior to all other opinions in the thread.

[Image: uc.png]
Stm | XB | PS | WP | FB
hey man wats up sorry 4 not replying, been quite busy lately. anyway i have been trying 2 get people to try out the demos but it seemed that no one really cares*sigh*...anyway i just finished my 2ndary school last, i went 2 college to study computer engineering, dint like it cos a lot of the modules had nothing 2 do with game development...anyway my question is do u know any college tat provides good game design/development/programming course???
@jinkazama- I heard that brown has good courses for your study. If that's not true than you can always look online or those college review books. They have a list of degrees you can get and help show you were to find the colleges. But no more college talk, I'm gonna be a junior in a few weeks, SAT's and working hard is already a lot of pressure. I don't think I could take college talk yet. Sad. good luck though.
(Quote from Men In Black)
Edwards
: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.
Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
Final Fantasy XIII Will sort that 2 RPG's to the PS3 & one to the PSP, its just a matter of patience
@chimeran92- oh thanks alot man. but i don really get it when u say brown, the only thing came up in my mind is brown thomas LOL. o btw i'm from Ireland, anyway thanks for the advice regardless, wish ur live gets better n trust me, it will eventually get better Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Okay, RPG fans...your top 5 RPGs ever! Ben D. 72 15,695 10-03-2011, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Rodan
  What games do you have for PSP? Barret Wallace 7 2,164 12-18-2009, 08:28 AM
Last Post: tlpn99
  air combat games for a novice just starting morty 13 3,710 08-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Last Post: LowKey
  What are the best 3DO Games? paultheelder 2 3,021 12-17-2008, 07:33 PM
Last Post: BikerSaint
  coop psx games Phil 3 3,449 11-10-2008, 07:51 AM
Last Post: marknemesis
  where is the rugby games coops 2 1,304 04-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Last Post: babyjay
  Best Online PSP Games? sean009 3 3,752 01-16-2008, 07:54 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  Nintendo Wii Users: Your Top 10 of Virtual Console Games? better 0 2,019 01-12-2008, 12:33 AM
Last Post: better
  What PS1 games do you have??? BikerSaint 0 4,118 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  When Games pissed me the hell off. TheWorldEnds 0 1,634 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: