Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PS2 HDD Install
right, a LONG LONG time ago my dad bought me the Network Adapter for my Fat PS2...and a HDD to go along with it...i never actually installed it...its inside the ps2 and all but...how do you install it? i looked everywhere and couldnt find anything, well, not anything that i understood anyway...
so please if anyone knows it please share ^^

thanks in advance

p.s.im new to the forums so hi everyone!
Never had the PS2 hard drive, but I do believe it comes with a CD utility for format the drive and all that.
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
Wow, Luan, I thought I knew all there was to know about the venerable PS2, but this is the first I've heard about an optional HDD for the beast. I'll try to do some research and get back to you on this one. You really piqued my curiosity, bro. Thanks for the post. I learned something new here...

P.S. REALLY cool avatar, man!:rox:
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. George Bernard Shaw
Just make sure the jumper settings on the drive are set to master, and connect you network adapter, and you should be golden.