Let's get this forum more active
I'm pretty much a noob here but I can already say that I pretty much respect every forum member I've come across, and that makes me ecstatic. I post at game trailers under the same name, and it doesn't matter what I post or when I post it, no one will read it. It is such a freaking massive forum that you'll just get lost in it. There are just too many idiots, too many spammers, too many 12 year olds to contend with. That place is like a frikkin Detroit orphanage, but they decided to all give them internet access.

I do think that this place looked a little more dead than I'd like for a forum, maybe because I enjoy being heard for once instead of glossed over, I just wanted to post more with you guys but don't really have the topics to do so. That being said, I like being here because I figure I'll just add all you dudes to my PSN friends list and we can all play games together and discuss things. I like the fact that it is tight knit, because places like IGN, gametrailers, gamespot, etc. are just too much to deal with sometimes. Still, your drawing power isn't too great if I do say so myself, I've been subscribing to the news (which I love) for approximately 9 months or so. Didn't even know this place really had a forum until a few days ago.

I kind of wish there was some way to only let the good people in and not have to deal with the angry children, but until then I'll keep coming here for the intelligent and logical conversation with friendly people who are open minded.

Oh, ****, I forgot. Speaking of web comics... dudes: http://pbfcomics.com/
Perry bible fellowship. My personal favorite.

Oh, and also, are there any actual female entities in this place? I ask out of curiosity, otherwise that's kinda hilarious.
PBF's great, but it's on the dreaded hiatus that means it may well never see another update.

The Half-Life Episode 3 news post today has done a lot to reinforce the idea that we don't want some of the comments people crossing over. The fanboy bile they're spewing out about 'THE FAT GUY' (Gabe Newell) because he doesn't like the PS3 is just... ugh.
ATTENTION - Unless otherwise specified, all opinions stated in the above post should be interpreted as the personal opinions of The Benny (Macho) and not objective fact, even when said opinions are inarguably superior to all other opinions in the thread.

[Image: uc.png]
Stm | XB | PS | WP | FB
I'm with Benny here. It pisses me off that someone that high up at a major company thinks it wise to insult a big chunk of their potential consumers but they are getting a little crazy on the comment section.

And starting forum topics about news stories isn't a bad idea.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]
I rest my case... via the comments section

Quote:Matrixkurt
final fanassy < Shi*

Watch me get flammed by 1000 fat, white and nerdy anime geeks who would be a better credit to society dead.

Personally, if I was a mod, I'd have banned his ass already for just being an a**hole in general... but this takes the cake!
But then I was technically the 'nazi' mod of forums I moderated. Fair warnings were handed for idiocy, but intolerable (racial slander, threats, spam, that kinda stuff) BS was instant.
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
from the last response... I see Ben clicking "banned from the internet" button... One problem solved I say.

On a side note though, a few new people have joined the forums as of recent, and it's bustling with a little more omph! Smile

I've only been around for 6 months myself, but I've come to like it here and all of ya! Well, most of you. I really hate that guy who posts frigging books all the time though... er, what's his name, starts with a Z... *think*
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Oh that Dan guy? He's like the weird reject that wanted to be like Ryu or Ken but over blew the ambiguously gay aspect of it all. Loser.
O.o lmao... I'm not sure what to make of that! LOL
I need sleep or red bull at this point!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To condense the forum or not? dillonthebunny 30 16,979 08-26-2013, 02:42 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  Forum FAQ Ryan H. 67 23,259 04-29-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: robodaddy-o
  Off Topic Forum baseballdude_ 4 1,024 09-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Last Post: The Benny (Macho)
  multimedia, PS3 and the forum. Russell Burrows 0 703 07-04-2007, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Russell Burrows
  why doesn't this website have a for sale/wanted forum thingy? aaronleo 0 873 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Not for forum, but for site dandan 0 925 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is wrong with this forum? Ryan H. 0 910 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  To condense forum or not? Arnold K. (Admin) 0 13,025 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Linking to my forum in my sig Ryan H. 0 669 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  the forum seems to be a lil fubar right now... accord 4 me 0 892 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: