Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Top 5 Most anticipated PS3 releases this year
There's a place I like to go to to check out videogame deals.

http://dealnews.com/categories/Gaming-To...html?exp=N

Also, there's this place that has 48 hour sales. I got the Witcher for $30 months ago from them. http://www.gogamer.com
Excellent sites for sure, will keep an eye out!
Definitely. Don't be surprised if you never pay full price for a new release ever again. The only reason I did for MGS4 is because I didn't want to wait the few days it would have taken to ship.
1. Silent Hill: Homecoming
2. Resistance 2
3. Bioshock

Other titles that mat be 2009
Final Fantasy XIII & VS XIII
Tekken 6
Resident Evil 5
Dead Rising (A Possibility Now)
You can add Jason and the Argonauts, Spore, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting to my list.
Resistance, killzone, R&C:ToD Quest for Booty, LBP, Fallout, Tekken 6 if it comes out, FF if out. Now as for which ones I'm gonna buy then I think that Resistance, Fallout, and Tekken. The others i'm gonna have to wait till later, or rent them like 2-3 times.
(Quote from Men In Black)
Edwards
: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.
Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
1.Little Big Planet
2.Restistance 2
3.Fallout

Umm, can't think of anymore games out this year that I want!!
There's a demo for Force Unleashed on Live now (if you're a gold subscriber) and it should be on PSN today too, which should help people confirm whether or not it belongs on their lists. Granted, I'm the only person who put it on their list and that was because I didn't have any PS3 exclusives to take its place, but this was the only place the game had been discussed and it didn't feel like it warranted its own post...
The Benny (Macho) Wrote:There's a demo for Force Unleashed on Live now (if you're a gold subscriber) and it should be on PSN today too, which should help people confirm whether or not it belongs on their lists. Granted, I'm the only person who put it on their list and that was because I didn't have any PS3 exclusives to take its place, but this was the only place the game had been discussed and it didn't feel like it warranted its own post...

Ya I'm ecstatic that they released a demo for this game. I haven't been sure what to think of it yet.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]
Apparently Dillon felt it did warrant its own post so I've shared my thoughts there. I enjoyed it though, and if I had a PS3 instead of a 360 I think it would definitely be on my list of games to buy this year.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New PS3 releases Gabriel013 10 1,666 10-09-2007, 04:47 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Most anticipated PS3 game? psxextreme 18 4,382 09-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Matticus85
  PS3 could be used as a FreeView box next year?? dillonthebunny 6 989 08-03-2007, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  Why Sony's 10-Year Plan Makes Sense BikerSaint 0 2,260 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sony releases brand new stupid piece of shit. NSFW Audio. YMMV. Mr. SunburnMan 0 904 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sony: PS3-focused 'movie plus game' Blu-ray Discs coming this year accord 4 me 0 834 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What Are Your Top Picks For Game Of The Year 2009? Danny007 0 2,663 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What games are you looking forward to getting next year? whiskeytango74 0 3,315 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Another big year already. BeezleDrop 0 1,669 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Bioshock 2, A year after bigamer908 0 1,997 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: