Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wo0t
[Image: xp_walker_3.jpg]

This is all me for the next 3 weeks.
[Image: lighedshirt.gif]
Robo-Shirt?

how did it happen? or did i miss that thread?
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Dont know how it happened. I have 2 small stress fractures in my left foot. I have been going to the podiatry for months (8-9 months) for chronic pain. I was getting injections for something i didnt even have. Then i switched doctors, recieved 2 more injections and when he realized that wasnt working, i got an MRI. Thats how the fractures were found. I think i did it just driving my work truck. Im off for 3 weeks now.
wow... what like it could of been the vibration of the truck shattering and fracturing the bones in your foot?

must be really painfu!!

Three weeks is a long time too.. you got many plans on how your going to spend it?

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

Damn man Sad You do have some time off now for summer but with the cast and I take it some pain (Get good meds lol)

You were so close! It's only one part, but we can rebuild niceshirt, stronger, faster! Roboshirt!

[Image: Robocop1.jpg]
[Image: catdafelix.png] [Image: catdafelix.png]
hahaha @ felix

No it really doenst hurt much. The fractures are so tiny a normal xray didnt show them.

Three weeks off, unpaid (most likely, havent worked that out yet)...cant really be going out or much of anything. Just going to relax, play MGS4 again, watch lots of movies, spend some time with Ari and Brandi.
cAtDaFeLiX Wrote:Damn man Sad You do have some time off now for summer but with the cast and I take it some pain (Get good meds lol)

You were so close! It's only one part, but we can rebuild niceshirt, stronger, faster! Roboshirt!

[Image: Robocop1.jpg]

That was my second thought. My first was " Shirt bought some ski boots." :lol:
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
Enjoy the time off, and hope you feel better! Have fun with the family, that's always good Smile

From what you describe btw, makes me wonder why my right foot still hurts like hell after Montreal... A month ago.
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
Wow I can't believe that they wouldn't do an MRI, wouldn't that be like basic troubleshooting, so to speak?

Get better man.
i think they did do an MRI, thats how they found the fractures..

hope theres some decent games coming out in the next three weeks! lol