Email Newsletter
Well, I have been getting the newsletter for awhile now but about 2 or so months ago I stopped recieving it. I honestly dont know why, my email account doesnt have it in the block list and I have tried to re-enter it from the site. Can someone please assist me if possible.

Thanks, Rob C.
Sorry bro. I would say just favorite the front page and check in once every couple days the newsletter doesn't add anything to the expirience. I recently canceled my "subscription" because it was unnecessary as i just checked the site every day. You should send an email to the site admins they can help you more than anyone else.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]
Yea, I guess I could do that. It was just more convenient for me to have it in my email. I'll try to get ahold of the admins. Thanks for the reply.

Quick question: How would I go about getting ahold of them? I dont see a contact us or a support link.

Nevermind, I found the webmaster email and the contact us in the about us page.
I think my newsletter stopped many months ago.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
Stinger3 Wrote:Well, I have been getting the newsletter for awhile now but about 2 or so months ago I stopped recieving it. I honestly dont know why, my email account doesnt have it in the block list and I have tried to re-enter it from the site. Can someone please assist me if possible.

Thanks, Rob C.

We are experiencing issues with Yahoo Mail users. I don't know why but they decided to block our newsletters thinking it was spam! If you're a Yahoo user, you should receive the next newsletter (I hope).
PSX Extreme/Xbox Nerds Co-Founder & Administrator