I don't know why but I have been trying to upload an avatar and I know the avatar is fine because I made it 88x88 pixels and its only 26 kb. Everytime I upload it however It says its the wrong format. I need either .jpg or .png but my first image was a jpeg and I also went back and saved it as a PNG and still got the same message? So I guess just any help would be appreciated.
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

that is quoted from right below the upload box. next time pay attention. just bring the size down a bit and you might need to drop the jpeg quality a bit.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]
joshhodg Wrote:I don't know why but I have been trying to upload an avatar and I know the avatar is fine because I made it 88x88 pixels and its only 26 kb. Everytime I upload it however It says its the wrong format. I need either .jpg or .png but my first image was a jpeg and I also went back and saved it as a PNG and still got the same message? So I guess just any help would be appreciated.
Actually, uploading the 88x88px shouldn't be a problem because if it's greater than 80x80, it is resized to work right. Are you the one who used the contact form? If so, I fixed your problem.

Dan
Ah I see, I thought it said 88x88 pixels and 98kb, thats why I made it 88x88, but it says 80x80, so I made it 80x80 and it works fine now. Thanks
baseballdude_ Wrote:Actually, uploading the 88x88px shouldn't be a problem because if it's greater than 80x80, it is resized to work right. Are you the one who used the contact form? If so, I fixed your problem.

Dan
The problem was that his proportions and file size were too high.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]