Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home
woohoo!

im on the home Beta!!

ask me anything you wish to know, and i'll try and do it!

although i cant really tell you much as its a beta and thus meant to be secret. but there will be a way of me telling you things without breaking the beta rules, lol.. i dont want to get chucked off it or anything. So i wont break the rules.

anyway what i can tell you is that its a tiny inital download, friendly and easy to use, graphics are good, very good.

yeh, just getting to grips with it, and very interesting it is too.

:rox:
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
Ooh, that's pretty neat Dillon. What I'm mostly interested in is what people are using it for, but as I don't know if any games are supporting it yet it wouldn't really reveal very much.
its very much in the user stage at the moment, if someone i knew here was on it i could call up a game and play there and then, which is cool.

say like Soul Calibur...meaning we shouldnt (i say 'shouldnt' cus i dont really know) have to go in to the main game itself to set up a game to play with mates, we should be able to do it from the home menu, which if true would be amazing and save a lot of hassle.

been mostly setting up my flats and playing the arcade games Big Grin fun fun fun.

you know i only got the invite because ive signed up to the official forums, i would advise anyone who wants HOME to try that!

i think that Warhawk got a HOME start up in the last update, so i might see if that works later Smile

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

When it's actually all live I'll be interested in finding out whether people use Home as a way to get into games. If the major benefit is being able to use it to launch a group into a game then the better option would seem to be to allow people to form groups from the dashboard or XMB than load up a 3D virtual world. But I think it's difficult to get a feel for what Home is without being in it, or at least it is for me.

How long does it take to get into Home from starting the system up?
to be honest i would like to see the start up of the PS3 to be HOME rather than the icon interface we have now. the icon interface could just be for when the network is down or if you dont want HOME..

for an everyday use, HOME is pretty spot on.

i dont think theres enough to spend 100% of your time in HOME, but if you could get on to the music, films, internet.. in fact all the options on the main PS3, we may never have to see those icons again, and this would become the coolest console interface ever created.

im impressed so far, others may not be easily pleased as i am, still i like it.

oops.. sorry, forgot to say..

it takes about a min from start up to walking about. its quick, i like that

Dillon gets married and HOME... j00 lucky bunny bastard!
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
i got married, had an amazing time in Greece, .. Soul Calibur on my door step plus my GTA4 arrives after not having it for 3 months from Sony, my new Storm watch has been despatched, BG got a new DS Lite.. meaning i get her old DS... and im on HOME Beta.

oh and we have white doves nesting outside my kitchen window (everyone say awwww)

Christ on a bike!! Big Grin life is good right now.

probably wont last ;-) but while its good i will bathe in its glory.

Hey Dillon, grats on all! Did you even think of checking out that island i was mentioning to you, Poveglia? I know my brother has been to Greece a few times, will see if he has ever heard of it. Some scary stuff there, bud, abandoned hospital and all....
cheers Smile

sounds mad Farf, i wish i could of.. but i just didnt have time Sad

i love that sort of thing, but i will make a note of that island and may go back next year Big Grin Big Grin

You lucky bastard... :rox: Did the invite come in your email or to your PSN acct?
W3LCOM3 2 TH3 N3XT G3N3RATION!

PS3: God of War 3, Heavy Rain, White Knight Chronicles,
SSF IV, Final Fantasy XIII, Bio Shock 2, GT5, trICO.

X360: Mass Effect 2, Alan Wake.

PSP: I want new hardware!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playstation Home beta extended until 1/15/08 GOREDDEVILS 2 1,102 10-18-2007, 03:32 AM
Last Post: Gabriel013
  GT5/Home timed release? Gabriel013 3 1,028 09-26-2007, 03:36 AM
  Home Beta GOREDDEVILS 4 1,534 08-10-2007, 06:14 AM
  Home artb013 3 1,307 06-07-2007, 07:27 AM
  Playstation 3 Home Audio/Video Solutions Shatterday 0 1,613 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Official Upcoming Home Spaces! SamSamurai 0 798 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Folding Their Tents and Going Home: The Characters We Will Miss TheWorldEnds 0 1,157 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Folding at Home Jordahn 0 790 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Sony Home Glitches Snafu 0 1,635 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Abe's coming home! BlinkBoy 0 2,130 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: