Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSXE's Best of the Best Polls: PS2 Overall
I'm glad MGS won, I think it was the right game to pick.
Hold the phone.
Why isn't Burnout 3 and Grand Turismo 3 on that list but their less superior sequels are?
Come on guys.
"I'm the body with the coroner, Many friends yet still a loner."

"Black then white are all i see in my infancy. Red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me."
I am The Giver. Thank you Tool.
In no way is GT3 superior to GT4, and in no way is Takedown with its retarded rubber-band AI superior to Revenge.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
Yeah, GT4 was way better than GT3. More cars, better graphics, smarter AI, more tracks, ect. That being said, I cant wait for GT5. I guess no word yet on it, huh Ben?
"Im camel spotting. Im spotting to see if there are any camels that I can spot and put them down in my camel spotting book." - from Monty Python's Flying Circuis

"The difference between nerds and geeks, is that a nerd plays with it, but a geek gets it done!"
ben there's something wrong with the new poll, the one asking for the storyline. where's final fantasy tactics?
(Quote from Men In Black)
Edwards
: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.
Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
Chimeran92 Wrote:ben there's something wrong with the new poll, the one asking for the storyline. where's final fantasy tactics?

I really wanted to put that in. I love the game and I think the story is one of the best ever, of course. But I just felt like it would stand no shot against those other titles, anyway, and it depresses me when FFT gets smacked like that. :p
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
Ben D. Wrote:I really wanted to put that in. I love the game and I think the story is one of the best ever, of course. But I just felt like it would stand no shot against those other titles, anyway, and it depresses me when FFT gets smacked like that. :p

Think about it Ben, just by putting the game on the list you'll be introducing the game to many people. And since fft is even more accessible cause of it's psp iteration, more people will pick it up. And then it'll get the appreciation it deserves. I think that's one hell of a plan but the poll is over so you'll just have to write an editorial about it Tongue
(Quote from Men In Black)
Edwards
: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.
Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
Can we please unsticky this damn thing? the whole best of polls ended months ago and I'm the fist one to touch this thread since mid march.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]
Hmmm... how did FF XII weasel it's way into best bronze RPG category? And I do believe Star Ocean: till the end of time should have been silver, if not gold. The longest RPG i've ever played.
mmm, KHI was better than KHII i think, and Jak and Dexter was better than Ratchet and Clank...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSXE Poll re xbox content? Gabriel013 36 2,510 08-04-2008, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Ben D.
  PSXE Seeking Some Help Ben D. 6 927 04-14-2008, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Norrec
  PSXE New Designs The Benny (Macho) 8 960 01-05-2008, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Dmitry M. (Lazer)
  SOCOM PSXE Clan suggestion? Norrec 21 1,389 08-19-2003, 02:25 AM
Last Post: TtTackler
  Question for Arnold or any PSXE staffer about PS2 hardware Ryan H. 0 760 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  First Weekly PSXE Live game, Tues. 9/06 Ryan H. 0 1,001 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Tenchu: Time of the Assassins PSXE sheats??!? dillonthebunny 0 573 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PSXE PS3 Coverage Ben D. 0 3,829 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  PSXE Gears of War nights. Goten 0 2,251 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Official Unofficial PSXE God of War II Combo Contest! Ryan H. 0 947 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: