Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
picked up CoD4 and Uncharted over the weekend
Uncharted remains one of my favorites of the generation. Hopefully, we'll hear more info on the sequel soon...
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
I've seen obscure articles say it's in the making, but that's about it. Maybe it's still in pre-production? Or they're moving onto making the actual game?
It's definitely coming. I think we'll start seeing announcements and media in early 2009, or perhaps this holiday season if we're lucky.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."
-- Plato

"Small minds are interested in the extraordinary, great minds in the commonplace."
-- Elbert Hubbard
Heh, went back to it today with some walkthrough help on 7 (the Relic which I found in my run counted as one of the 54) missing treasures.

Completed several other medals for kills.
All that's left are the grenade related medals, and Normal, Hard, and the extra hard modes.

Slowly working at HARD, but don't think I'll get through. Only on the 5th chapter, and having a hell of a hard time.

and a sequel will be much enjoyed!
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
I think I have a game on crushing or something going. I hate the grenade related ones, especially the one where you have to do it 3 times, I still haven't. There's probably only a select few areas where it's possible.
Double XP weekend for the PS3 will be next weekend, while the 360 is this weekend. IW has changed their PS3 plans for a week later due to time restraints and their schedule..
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
Gabriel013 Wrote:I just couldn't get excited over Uncharted. I played the demo twice and although it looked nice I just didn't get any pleasure out of playing the game. I guess in my eyes that just adds it to the list including Heavenly Sword, Metal Gear and any of the Silent Hills. Games I don't want to play but would be happy to sit and watch others play it.

Man, you're dissing some of the best games in history!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anyone picked up the Socom Confrontation Beta? dillonthebunny 33 7,335 10-20-2008, 07:01 PM
Last Post: devilzboi
  is UT3 better than COD4? grathan 6 2,157 02-18-2008, 12:25 PM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  Uncharted: Drake's Fortune HannibleL316 3 2,268 05-20-2007, 07:27 AM
Last Post: dillonthebunny
  PS3 night this coming weekend? Gabriel013 0 3,424 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Does Uncharted have the best graphics? (Exception of Mgs4) 0 3,007 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Uncharted 2 screens 0 1,817 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  New Uncharted 2 screens ! 0 965 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  new LEAKED Uncharted 2 gameplay 0 2,771 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  New Uncharted 2 concept paintings SHADOW 0 1,480 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Uncharted 2 beta 0 2,700 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: