Text size
Anyone find the regular text size incredibly small? It's at a 2 font according to the thingie above me. It'd pretty brutal on the eyes sometimes. I could hold down control and scroll up on my mouse wheel, and do, but for all those that don't know about that it just seems brutally small.

I think it might help some of us more blind people if you made it bigger by quite a few notches? An 8 or a 10 size maybe?
Looks fine on my screen. Not sure why it should look odd on yours. Guess it's your screen settings.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
i prefer it small... Smile
[Image: 946907_103428.jpg] [Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn. oh and nine thousand fake forum tokens, 3 real ones and 5 special tokens mysteriously protected by a blinding white aura.. known to some as the 'anti wife light'..

""Bombing for peace is like ****ing for virginity"

"NO OFFENCE" R.I.P @PS3 :evil:
It would probably be a bit small if I increased the resolution any higher (currently 1280x1024), but I'm comfortable with it as it is. I'd think that most people who don't know you can adjust text size with shortcuts would be the ones running at the lower resolutions anyway.
Is that why? I'm running at 1680x1050 on a 19" screen. It is freaking miniscule for me. It's kind of a beating to read honestly.
I run my 19" at 1280x1024 and it's fine so I think that is the likely answer.
\"...and he shall ascend from the fires of Hell...\"
"everyone knows second hand squirrel kills." - Svosen
[Image: britpsxesmall.jpg]

3 forum tokens
ya it looks maybe a little smaller than 12 point font looks in MS word. I think it might display at whatever your browser default is set to. But i don't know for sure. I think that screen resolution definately plays a factor too. It looks fine on every computer i've ever viewed the forums from though so I don't know what to tell you.
[Image: design-sparta.jpg][Image: SHADOWsoldier-.png][url=http://www.psxextremeforums.com/off-topic-forum/12888-2011-nfl-thread.html][/url]
I think the default size of the text is actually 1, but I could be wrong. Also the font settings are actually kinda f'ed up if you look below.

but I am I'm running at 1680x1050 as well (20" monitor), it's fine for me.

FONT SIZE 1

FONT SIZE 2

FONT SIZE 3
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool
If you use Firefox just press CTRL and +

the text should get bigger =) why make it so complicated.
[Image: Xenogears_XenogearsID_facing_720.jpg]
Xenogears vs Xenogears-ID

Now Playing:
  • PS3: White Knight Chronicles 2
  • Wii: Xenoblade Chronicle
  • Where did all these Chronicles come from?

BlinkBoy Wrote:If you use Firefox just press CTRL and +

the text should get bigger =) why make it so complicated.

that works also with Internet explorer 7, dunno about Chrome though, I haven't toyed with it much.
9/2/2010 - Leaving PSXE. The site imo has become a breeding ground for fanboys and extemists. I can get my PS3 news anywhere, and PSXE does not breed a community that is exactly welcoming.

Some of you shall be missed though! I think you few know who you are Smile
A few of you are actually on my PSN list at that! Cool